McGregor fighting next week is very surreal

Not at all. You assume I am a Conor Nuthugger because I provide a non biased commentary on him? This place is so cringe because it is full of grown men that hate a complete stranger or worship another full grown man - having a rational and unemotional discussion about certain fighters just seems impossible. "Oh you think Conor is a good fighter because he became a UFC champ champ? YOURE A NUTHUGGER!". :(

I don't think there is anything slightly controversial about what I said, and I am glad to produce evidence for why I feel this way.

Do you think Khabib Tony will out perform Conor's return? Why? To further destroy your nut hugger narrative ascribed to me, I also said the Khabib card was better and more appealing to hard core fans. Khabib and Tony will not bring in the casuals like Conor or Brock cards do, especially in the paying NA market. If you think they will, please evidence why.

EVERYONE gets hyped AF for a Conor fight and it is always a huge party.

Yeah Conor fights are the new New Year's Eve! Party time bro!

giphy.gif

lol
how ? that would automatically make him champ champ !
he beat his ass, remember ? quite easily!
He refuses to fight at 170 because he knows what would happen so if Conor could beat these guys Khabib wants nothing to do with...

Yeah Conor fights are the new New Year's Eve! Party time bro!

giphy.gif
Now you look just a foolish as Logic, Holmes.

Lets go over the facts:
-highest fight pass rated card ever
-highest FS1 rated card ever
-4 out of 5 highest PPV's of all time
-highest PPV rate in MMA history by a giant margin
-second highest PPV rate in boxing by a tiny margin
-highest/second highest(?) grossing boxing match of all time
-highest gates in both sports
-and even if you hate Conor, you have to admit UFC 189, UFC 194, UFC 202 and UFC 205 were unequivocally some of the greatest events in the history of the sport.

You're better off sticking to as canard like Conor is one trick pony that simply got lucky having his opponents run in to his fist, rather than saying Conor cards are not lit for both haters and huggers. Keep posting that GIF tho, I wouldn't want to debate the facts either if I was supporting the position you are.

Anyone with half a brain should have known he wasn’t actually retired

Unfortunately 90% of this site doesn’t and clamoured for months that he would never come back

Only took 3 years out of his prime, lol.

Will be very exciting to see he's ass laying flat out on the mat looking up at the lights after a KO and he's fans be looking like.

giphy.gif

Evetytime I see that I think of Tomas

He really loves/supports the guy and it's not trolling
@Tomas? Tomas has been pretty darn objective regarding Conor for one of his fans. Tomas criticized Conor's out of the cage antics, pointed out the fact he looked to be falling off of a cliff, looked poor in his training footage following the Khabib fight, and I believe he lent credibility to the rape charges. Dont confuse him with a Sanju Singh type cat, you want to see fan that can play it down the middle, support their fighter and also criticize them when they go off path. If only there were more like Tomas, this place wouldn't be such a land mine.

Sure, there were turds that were saying Conor would KO Jones back in the day, but the pendulum has swung so far to the opposite side that there is a reason "Khabib Fans"/Conor haters (i.e. Hitto) were voted the worst fans in the entire history of the sport, even ahead of Ronda White Knights that were saying she could arm bar Cain.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

your logic is all fucked up!
he fucked him up at 155.
if McRapist wins the 170 belt (he won't, ever), that only means he destroys him up there too!

basically, Khabib fucks him up at any weight 155lbs and up.
ANY. FUCKING. WEIGHT.
Khabib won't fight at 170 so.... No he wouldn't lol.

Conor is fighting next week?

It's a tad ironic that Conor has became Artem. Even his fans are unwittingly memeing his abilities...

Its pretty strange there isn't much hype to it TBH. For some reason this past week i though it was this weekend. I was looking up the embedded vlogs when i realized it was next weekend.

Conor will beat cowboy and Gaethje and lose to Ferguson or Khabib again

You're better off sticking to as canard like Conor is one trick pony that simply got lucky having his opponents run in to his fist, rather than saying Conor cards are not lit for both haters and huggers.

giphy.gif

Why would he? He said he won't fight at 170 or fight Conor again so...
because he doesn't deserve a rematch after being cucked, and being 1-1 at LW
Usman may not have the same integrity and do what Eddie did: give him an undeserved TS.
Wining a 2nd belt at 170 might be deserving of a 2nd ass whopping.
it's not like the 1st was so difficult to give for Khabib!

but again, it's fantasy talk.
Conor ain't beating Usman. Ever. Not in this universe, or the infinite other universes.

@I WILL CUT YOU:

Yeah, good one, I don't know how to speak English because auto-correct put 'as' instead of 'a'. Weak tea. You still not have addressed any points, just sh!t posted gifs, name called, insinuated I wasProLogic! for trying to be objective and ducked the facts. Whatever you want tho: I now think Conor is a weak draw and his cards are boring. I raise the white flag to your towering intellect and overwhelming evidence.

@I WILL CUT YOU:

Yeah, good one, I don't know how to speak English because auto-correct put 'as' instead of 'a'. Weak tea. You still not have addressed any points, just sh!t posted gifs, name called, insinuated I wasProLogic! for trying to be objective and ducked the facts. Whatever you want tho: I now think Conor is a weak draw and his cards are boring. I raise the white flag to your towering intellect and overwhelming evidence.

Nowhere did I say Conor isn't a draw, mate.

Stop being so sensitive about your hero, Stan.

Back