Mcgregor fans not showing confidence. Great bet available inside!!

nyduccie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The odds on Conor finishing Siver in the first round is Conor -120.

The odds opened at Conor finishing in the first round -180.

Conor has explicitly stated that he is going to finish Siver inside of two minutes... That leaves a whole 3 minutes room for error!!!

Why are Conor fans not jumping all over this lock of a bet? How come the odds are going in the complete opposite direction? Almost as if most people dare doubt the GOAT?

The silence of Conors fanbase with their wallets is basically tantamount to calling the GOAT a liar.

Perhaps his fanbase isn't as confident as they pretend to be... Regardless, I suggest you wait no longer and get your bets in. Show your support and confidence and place your hard earned money on Mcgregor inside the first round.

Put your money where your mouth is... It seems like his "haterz" are.

LOL I've bet on Conor in various ways in all his fights and he's made me a ton. I've already loaded up on him to win in the first but just threw more on fight doesn't go to the second -125 at 5Dimes. Enjoy looking like an idiot after the first round finish.

I don't mix business with pleasure.

LOL I've bet on Conor in various ways in all his fights and he's made me a ton. I've already loaded up on him to win in the first but just threw more on fight doesn't go to the second -125 at 5Dimes. Enjoy looking like an idiot after the first round finish.

Looks like its just me and you, buddy.

The rest of the fan base seems to have abandoned, save for a few Sherdog posts that is...

Bet the preverbial house If you feel different TS.
You can't laugh at any imagined non-bets without your balls on the line.

ITT: Zero proof of real betting

I think Siver should last two rounds but he is chinny

He is paying $4.33 to finish inside 60 seconds.

ITT: Zero proof of real betting

Im trying to help fellow GOAT fans make easy money... Not conversate with haterz like you. He already told us what will happen. Stop being a hater and place some money! Lets move this line back to where started!

Conor McGregor opened up at -550, and he is now -1136. Money is being placed on him.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/fighters/Conor-McGregor-3147

As for prop bets, I can't find odds for them.

EDIT:

Conor under 1 1/2 rounds opened at -140, and the mean is now -190. So I'm not sure where TS got his information.

getPropIndexGraph.php

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

^ Click prop bets to see.

Last edited:

lets see that slip huggie

At those odds hard to think it isn't worth betting a small amount on Siver

For which - over 1 1/2 rounds or Siver straight up? I think there's some value in the former. It's hard for me to imagine Siver winning this, but I can see him lasting longer than 1 1/2 rounds.

Last edited:
The odds on Conor finishing Siver in the first round is Conor -120.

The odds opened at Conor finishing in the first round -180.

Conor has explicitly stated that he is going to finish Siver inside of two minutes... That leaves a whole 3 minutes room for error!!!

Why are Conor fans not jumping all over this lock of a bet? How come the odds are going in the complete opposite direction? Almost as if most people dare doubt the GOAT?

The silence of Conors fanbase with their wallets is basically tantamount to calling the GOAT a liar.

Perhaps his fanbase isn't as confident as they pretend to be... Regardless, I suggest you wait no longer and get your bets in. Show your support and confidence and place your hard earned money on Mcgregor inside the first round.

Put your money where your mouth is... It seems like his "haterz" are.

It's $1.60 for Conor to win in the first round. That is some very very short odds for an exotic bet in a 5 round fight.

There isn't much point in touching it. You'll need a solid risk to gain any decent money and the variables are too high.

What if Siver gets tagged & starts running?

For which - over 1 1/2 rounds or Siver straight up? I think there's some value in the former. It's hard for me to imagine Siver winning this, but I can see him lasting longer than 1 1/2 rounds.

I was thinking straight up to win, but either way dropping a small amount at those odds in this sport is worth it, anything can happen Conor could blow his knee out or get caught with something

Im trying to help fellow GOAT fans make easy money... Not conversate with haterz like you. He already told us what will happen. Stop being a hater and place some money! Lets move this line back to where started!

Conversate isn't a word.

Back