Mcgregor fanboys,hope you learned from the ronda loss

Holly Holm beat some great opponents prior to Ronda.

Actually, wait?

giphy.gif
Holly Holm was willing to make weight, we'll see what Cyborg looks like when she's deflated to Vitor levels in a year from now

I believe that Ronda and Conor are not much alike when it comes to mental fortitude. While Ronda removed herself from the public for a long amount of time after her loss, Conor was trying to take the rematch as fast as possible. Every person needs to process what their environment tells them and what the voice inside tells them. Different people weigh both of those inputs differently. It seems to me that Ronda didn't draw nearly as much strength from believing in herself as Conor does. I would say that Conor is more self-reliant in that way and thus less prone to a downfall than Ronda. However, I don't know Ronda nor Conor personally. This is just how it looks to me from the outside.

Dana tried to sell us ronda as one of the goats, just like he is doing with mctapper,
the crowd cheered while she killed her handpicked opponents one bye one ,
she wouldnt fight cyborg, but her fanboys said cyborg is not on her level. they said
she can beat mayweather and more than half of the man 135 division,
well dont they feel stupid today, it was all hype
she is a terrible one dimensional fighter, just like mcducker.so dont buy the hype.
if dana white wanted,he could have made denis siver the 2 division champ and let him defend against
cody mckenzie.
im calling it now, if holm is mcgregors diaz, so khabib is mcgregors nunes.

is that a poem? are you drunk?

I believe that Ronda and Conor are not much alike when it comes to mental fortitude. While Ronda removed herself from the public for a long amount of time after her loss, Conor was trying to take the rematch as fast as possible. Every person needs to process what their environment tells them and what the voice inside tells them. Different people weigh both of those inputs differently. It seems to me that Ronda didn't draw nearly as much strength from believing in herself as Conor does. I would say that Conor is more self-reliant in that way and thus less prone to a downfall than Ronda. However, I don't know Ronda nor Conor personally. This is just how it looks to me from the outside.

<mma4>

I fucking hate Coner but he didn't act like that when he lost. He took it with class. Shook hands and whatnot. Rousey is a different animal when she doesn't get her way. Still somehow short notice Diaz mopping the floor with coner was just as enjoyable if not more so because coner can actually fight,rousey was never anything special and was pure marketing.

That's the beauty of these UFC hypejobs, they can't last forever. Dana can figure out how to get them wins and even titles, but eventually they have to face a real challenge.

Cyborg is still an unproven can crusher, nothing will change that unless she fights top competition.

She fought Jorina Baars (40-0) in an MT fight, which proves that she's not just picking out cans. There's just nobody for her to fight at 145.

And she destroyed the shit out all of those cans, in a devastating fashion.

And WTF are you talking about "cans"? This is basically what WMMA is, all around "cans". Most of those cans that Cybro fought, they would usually go the distance, all 3 rounds...close fights..... when they fight other women. But vs. Cybro, it's like a dude walked into that cage and gave them all a Tina Turner beatdown.

But, didn't she start off as a 145lb fighter, and even have one catchweight fight at 150lbs?
So I guess Kenny Florian is a natural middleweight, huh? Taking a fight with another bantamweight and not cutting weight isn't the same as fighting a steroid abuser with a freak size advantage.

I guess what TS means is If Conor loses his fans are going to eat crow for hyping him so much and will understand what Rousey and her fans are going through.

Because even the most raging Conor hater in sherdog (Which is probably me) knows Conor accepts his losses. But yeah in case he loses in dominant fashion, his fans here are going to be bombed with gifs and shit.

Dana tried to sell us ronda as one of the goats, just like he is doing with mctapper,
she wouldnt fight cyborg, but her fanboys said cyborg is not on her level. they said
she is a terrible one dimensional fighter, just like mcducker.so dont buy the hype.
if dana white wanted,he could have made denis siver the 2 division champ and let him defend against
cody mckenzie.
Bro I appreciate the thread, but you are about to be picked apart like Rousey was on Friday

So I guess Kenny Florian is a natural middleweight, huh? Taking a fight with another bantamweight and not cutting weight isn't the same as fighting a steroid abuser with a freak size advantage.
I'm saying, if Ronda packed on muscle and didn't drain herself to get to 135 (which she does), she would still be Cyborg's size, right?

Cyborg is 5'8" - 69 inch reach.

Ronda is 5'6" - 68 inch reach.

Not a million miles apart.

cody mckenzie.

McTapper? Wow, you really are desperate aren't you. Still reflecting on a fight that happened so long ago. There are 0 comparisons between Ronda and McGregor. Conor destroyed the P4P #1 inside a round, stepped up and lost to a savage in Diaz, then took a rematch and avenged that loss before moving upto lightweight and destroying the champion. He's earned his bragging rights.

Ronda? Fought cans her entire career, shepherded female MMA into the bigtime but got destroyed by the first legitimate opponent she faced.

I'm saying, if Ronda packed on muscle and didn't drain herself to get to 135 (which she does), she would still be Cyborg's size, right?

Cyborg is 5'8" - 69 inch reach.

Ronda is 5'6" - 68 inch reach.

Not a million miles apart.
Cyborg rehydrates to 170lbs within hours of the weigh ins, let's not compare the 2, they are a million miles apart. Cyborg needs to get off the dirty juice and lose muscle if she wants a big fight... after he drugs suspension is up anyway.

MMA is much more enjoyable as an objective fan, not to mention a lot less embarrassing when sherdogging.

His fanboys have to realize anybody is only two losses away from being forgotten about and thrown into the gutter.

They don't want to but deep down inside they know it

ts has mixed up his analogy: if holm is mcgregors diaz, so khabib is mcgregors nunes >>> if holm is rousey's diaz, so khabib is mcgregor's nunez

Back