News McGregor dissing Poirier after callout. What's next for him?

I like poirier, but I'd rather him fight Felder.

Conor should face the winner of Gaethje vs. cowboy

conor vs holloway 2 at LW is interesting
conor vs tony a huge fight but too risky
conor vs top 5 WW not include usman and colby
conor vs justin/cowboy is the most reasonable but not likely to happen soon maybe in 6 months

It is a logical fight but not sure Conor wins it. He beat Dustin 5 years ago, while Dustin has been active, Conor really hasn't, unless you call his punch to an old guy in a bar a victory.

fucking LOL at DP thinking hes done anything to warrant Conor getting off the couch and changing his bum life

DP's main wins lately

Eddie Alvarez - went to absolute war with him. Conor on the other hand made him look like an idiot with 3 days of boxercise classes.

Holloway - Also went to war with him. almost gassed out. Conor on the other hand absolutely besmirched Max everywhere, standing and grappling, despite being close to Max's size than DP.

yeah but mctap won't get his immediate rematch with khabib, he doesn't deserve it, khabib doesn't want to give it to him, and most importantly, nobody really cares to see it because it was one sided, so mctap needs to fight someone else to get it, at least a title contender is a high ranked oponent that would make it relevant
his issue is he risks losing to pretty much any top contender, so he' trying to avoid them but it also means he won't get what he wants, ie the rematch

yeah but mctap won't get his immediate rematch with khabib, he doesn't deserve it, khabib doesn't want to give it to him, and most importantly, nobody really cares to see it because it was one sided, so mctap needs to fight someone else to get it, at least a title contender is a high ranked oponent that would make it relevant
his issue is he risks losing to pretty much any top contender, so he' trying to avoid them but it also means he won't get what he wants, ie the rematch
This.
McGregor is playing the ducking game right now, trying to wait out the division to see if anything changes. If Ferg beat Khabib, then all of a sudden he is in the discussion again. If Khabib wins though, McGregor have wasted 1,5 years waiting and nowhere closer to a rematch.

Probably one of Conor's better tweets.

Compare the difference in amount of Likes and Retweets between them lmao Conor is done.

graOf1Q.png

McGregor should jump on this, it's one of few winnable fights Conor has with top 10 lws and he could use his trashtalk since he won the first fight.

Colon got emasculated by Khabib and his asking for his rematch.
Colon got his virginity taken by a journeyman in Nate Diaz and asked for a rematch.

LOL

Its the best fight for Mcgregor as he for sure will spark out ol no defence Poirier.

But I don't think he's coming back anyway

"Motherfucker, it’s McGregor always! McGregor is the goal! Always!" I still don't know how grown ass men are still fan of this ...

Conor McGregor is utter trash. I'm starting to believe the racist ideas about the Irish being the genetic waste of Europe since Conor came to the scene. And I'm saying this as a European. I've never met/seen someone that stupid and bad in Europe since Conor.

This guy will never fight again. He'd be lucky to fight Dustin and even win. He's the equivalent of a rich Gopnik these days, and even that is an insult to Gopniks.

Conor McGregor is utter trash. I'm starting to believe the racist ideas about the Irish being the genetic waste of Europe since Conor came to the scene. And I'm saying this as a European. I've never met/seen someone that stupid and bad in Europe since Conor.

This guy will never fight again. He'd be lucky to fight Dustin and even win. He's the equivalent of a rich Gopnik these days, and even that is an insult to Gopniks.

Yes, he's a gopnik for sure. :D
Only thing missing is the "Abibas" suit. But he has the walk, the talk and trashy tattoos.

Holloway - Also went to war with him. almost gassed out. Conor on the other hand absolutely besmirched Max everywhere, standing and grappling, despite being close to Max's size than DP.
Poirer fought prime Holloway and beat him

Conor fought the version of Holloway that had just lost to Dennis bermudez

What do you guys think. Is Conrad trying to hype this up with trashtalk or is this not going to happen?

I think this is an excellent fight for Conor as they are both coming off a loss to Beeb.

Another great fight for him is the winner of Gaethje vs Cerrone this weekend. Both guys have been calling Conor out on social media, both crave that red panty night. It's also a good fight to see if Conrad qualifies to be top 5 in LW division.

Conor don't do rematches (unless he losses)….Conor not sure he could beat Dustin again....all Conor wants to do is to jump the line again...and you know what??? the UFC is going to let him do it...... time and time again...

The Irish guy is done & delusional with his stature in the mma scene. That said, if he was to fight again they should run this one back. It wasn't a clean win. It was a quick stoppage with a strike to the back of the head. Herb was the ref... go figure.

mcgregor within 2 rounds better chin better hands bigger power better everywhere really anybody who disagrees is just a conor hater
So if no one agrees with you we're labeled haters? What an idiotic way to think.

Back