McGregor deletes tweet about Khabibs wife

He's right

Islam is a misogynist, homophobic and violent religion, which should not be allowed in civilized countries

The hardest condition for man is when he is stupid and dont even realise that he is stupid ( thinks he is some smart).

when someone at least realises that he himself is uneducated dumbo, we can educate and change that man

I think there was a settlement.

The young girl will release a story in about 18 years about how her rich Daddy neglected her and the girl will make money/grab 5 mins of fame off the back of it.

I think you should step up and be the Dad! lol

I'll ask my wife and see what she says <Moves>

The hardest condition for man is when he is stupid and dont even realise that he is stupid ( thinks he is some smart).

when someone at least realises that he himself is uneducated dumbo, we can educate and change that man

LOL

LOL.

Forcing your wives to wear a towel because of some made up sky god.

#flyingspaghettimonster
That's a kavkazian wedding shawl moron. It has nothing to do with islam but of the Caucasian region.

At the end of the day

On fight night the only bitch was the one saying "it's just business"

McGregor doesnt have any balls because he deletes tweets.

Mac-Khabib-insult-2-828x435.jpg

While Dee Devlin shows up her juicy tit shape.

LOL... Better to be a towel than a doormat.

Don't be such a cuck bro!

Conor never has to ask permission!!

Hmmmmm true dat.

BUT

I can't stand English accents. She did accept my request on IG tho, but said to be nice. Maybe I'll slide into her DMs and give it a shot.

He deleted his tweets scared that this shit can put him in real trouble.

He should have kept it up

deff, not a fan of Conor so much but that comeback was legit.

Probably deleted before gangs of SJW attacked because he was "making fun of islam" and we all know Islam benefits from special protections from jokes these days.

Too late fucktard, everyone and the news has a copy of it. I guess he didn't learn the first time?

Kiss your ass goodbye in the ring, or out in public.

Beebs gonna find your location.

Conor’s lucky they don’t have Internet in Dagestan. Otherwise Khabib would see this and come kill him.

I really can't stand Conor, but he made the right thing deleting his tweet. It was in awful taste, and even he realized it.

There are limits to being an asshole, and even Conor knows this. Sadly, his Conortards don't know those limits.

Khabib's wife is actually in the picture on the left too, but you wouldn't know it. Look closely.

Back