McGregor deletes tweet about Khabibs wife

Dee is looking uglier and uglier. She's obviously depressed.

What an idiot, he really doesn't understand what he's putting himself into.

Agreed but khabib is a coward/moron/puppet for marrying a towel and persecuting women. Works both ways and I’m a fan of both so good luck saying I’m a bias Conor fan. Nope, most religion is just garbage to control sheep.

Bah bah Khabib, can sheep be GOAT?

Not sure, get more quality wins. Y’have 4
Wtf did i just read

Do you English , bro?

well you wouldn't be happy either if your husband and the father of your children went around raping women

Not criticising Dee man...I feel terrible for her, she deserves better. She stuck with Conor when the dude dropped his career and was an unemployed bum. Now in reverse situation, Conor treats her like trash. Conor has no right criticising people's wives when looking at his own mysogyny towards women.

McGregor doesnt have any balls because he deletes tweets.

Mac-Khabib-insult-2-828x435.jpg

While Dee Devlin shows up her juicy tit shape.

i think he meant it as a compliment

as we all know, dee is toilet paper

470C438F00000578-0-Raucous_a_video_of_Conor_McGregor_enjoying_a_wild_night_out_with-a-106_1512574192092.jpg

ej6x0CJ.jpg

471AFCEB00000578-0-image-a-14_1512722719890.jpg

b053036c591694a2d1075cdef4d8951e

man. every time i see a photo of dee, it reminds me of how much conor is making a fool out of her. hopefully, she snaps out of it and ditches him. but who knows what's going on internally. seems pretty fucked-up, from the outside looking in.

He's right

Islam is a misogynist, homophobic and violent religion, which should not be allowed in civilized countries

oh cool a religious scholar, lets have an intellectual discussion

THE BIBEL said:
St Paul's advice in 1 Timothy 2:12, in which the saint says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent."

if conor was a good christian man, when floyd did "form voltron" on him conor would have sent his concubine Dee out to get molested by them, as told in the book of judges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concubine_of_a_Levite

I hope jesus can forgive conor for not following the word of the lord here

Should've kept it up, it was fucking hilarious {<jordan}

oh cool a religious scholar, lets have an intellectual discussion

if conor was a good christian man, when floyd did "form voltron" on him conor would have sent his concubine Dee out to get molested by them, as told in the book of judges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concubine_of_a_Levite

I hope jesus can forgive conor for not following the word of the lord here
Yeah the bible has a lot of fucked up shit...but Christian aren't psychotic enough to follow and do that shit, unlike weird ass muslims.

The last thread that went religious went mental and peeps got carded and it got deleted. Heads up lads.

LOL.

Forcing your wives to wear a towel because of some made up sky god.

#flyingspaghettimonster

Ah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Such a fun meme that makes a great argument.

Back