McGregor could pay Tony to step down

If McGregor really wants the fight and ready to pay the sum Khabib wants, McGregor could easily pay Tony for his spot in the UFC 248 in Barclays Center. Nothing illegal there, right? McGregor is fine, and is ready to go because in his last fight he managed to sustain 0% damage. What do yo think? Should the McGregor take Tony's spot in the UFC 248?

Didn't he look good in his last fight? Plus, apparently, whatever McGregor wants from UFC, he gets it.

Is there a such thing as a "shit thread"?
This guy looks for the feces.

I thought Conor was a ww now. Surely he didn't fight Cowboy to get a title shot at 155

I can imagine Dana calling Tony in the middle of the night.
"Did you pullout?"
"?"

Umm thats not how it works bro, its not how any of it works.

Irrelevant as it's dependent on King Khabib to give the Irish degenerate the rematch he's been begging for.

Tony
yLVeW6i.gif

Fucking moron TS

Tony is about this life, he ain’t no Cerrone son

If McGregor really wants the fight and ready to pay the sum Khabib wants, McGregor could easily pay Tony for his spot in the UFC 248 in Barclays Center. Nothing illegal there, right? McGregor is fine, and is ready to go because in his last fight he managed to sustain 0% damage. What do yo think? Should the McGregor take Tony's spot in the UFC 248?
I like the idea and it would be only good for Tony!

Tony should do a contract were it says that he is the next for the title if conor wins, so conrad can't run away.
So he gets a big amount of money now for givin him his spot and than a bigger amount of money when he gets the title from McNuggets.

I like the Idea for Tony's good, but i strongly believe this would not happen.
Why should Conon not just wait....

Man, TS is getting a lot of flack for something that is absolutely commonplace in boxing, albeit with the roles reversed a bit here.

Boxers will usually pay a step aside fee to their mandatory opponent when they have a more lucrative fight lined up. I'm not saying it should be done here, since Khabib/Tony is already all signed and official, but if Conor ends up jumping the line in front of Gaethje, then Gaethje deserves to be compensated for that bullshit.

It's better than Dana saying "we need to get on the same page" when trying to pass over a more deserving contender for his boy. It's not a bad idea. That said, since UFC wants the fight so badly, THEY should be the ones paying Gaethje the step aside fee.

Tony should stand aside because he knows it's the right thing to do. And if he doesn't realize that then Conor will make him.

Back