McGregor Brutally KOs Cowboy (GIF)

It's just that Cerrone is not an A-Level UFC fighter. That's it.

An

And we’re not impressed by yours lol you will not be missed go somewhere else clown
giphy.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Suck it Conor Haters, The King is Back!

What exactly is he the king of? Hes not a champion, not even a fake champion. King of out of court settlements? "Pay me, your majesty"

why not show the camera angle where we see that the kick hits with the toes and doesnt look hard at all?

Other fighters who have merked Cowboy in the first few minutes:
RDA, Darren Till, Masvidal except they let Cowboy come back and get merked again in Rd II, Gaethje

They are all fixed bruh.

I didn't expect much out of Cowpat but that was pathetic

Mcgregor high kicking someone thats unheard of and Cerrone not being able to read that smh

You just said conor did something characteristically unheard of...then get on Cerrone for being unable to read the characteristically unheard of strike conor threw?

How the fk he not see that kick coming? You could see it chambered a mile away and he hit him like a slap.
I don't want to see Cowboy ever fight again. What a bum.

He overreacted to what he thought was going to be a left hand. You can see him try to parry and also slip to his right.

Fell over from a toe shot what a tomato can.

Gsp got wrecked by the Matt clones Matt Serra and Matt hughes and avenged both of his losses
He didn't get wrecked by either, Serra caught him and the hughes fight was competitive, Conor got outclassed completely by khabib.

Where are all the Connor haters now?

Right here. Fought a Gate Keeper and destroyed him. What you expect? lol.

Let him fight some real killers at 170 and then will see. Or feed him Khabib again.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back