McGregor Brutally KOs Cowboy (GIF)

Everything he did was perfect ffs, except for the initial punch that Donald ducked under...that in slo mo looked cm punk esque...but it led to everything else I guess. Impressive performance all things considered.

come on guys. thats Cowboy, the guy who is on a losing streak, don't forget that.
Conor got nothing on Masvidal / Khabib / Nate Diaz ...

so, that’s a no?

So that's a bait?

Sorry bud, gonna have to try harder than that. Made some bread, and now I got an Internet Avatar in his feelings trying to sound cool.

McGregor truly does bring out the stupid in people lol.

I don’t know gents. I watched it three times already. Donald didn’t try to do anything. On the other hand, if this is 100% legit, I’m pumped for more Conor fights!

How the fk he not see that kick coming? You could see it chambered a mile away and he hit him like a slap.
I don't want to see Cowboy ever fight again. What a bum.

Those shouldera fooked him up, im not connor fan but that was pretty amazing. Showed me something ive never seen. Props to the Irish bawbag.

Mcgregor high kicking someone thats unheard of and Cerrone not being able to read that smh

It's extremely common and known that people usually return kicks when they get body kicked or leg kick. Cowboy thought he had the big read but Conor was crafty.

Has anyone ever done more damage with shoulder strikes?

I don’t know gents. I watched it three times already. Donald didn’t try to do anything. On the other hand, if this is 100% legit, I’m pumped for more Conor fights!

Cowboy initially tried to shoot under a punch and ate a knee. What did you want him to do?

How the fk he not see that kick coming? You could see it chambered a mile away and he hit him like a slap.
I don't want to see Cowboy ever fight again. What a bum.
His nose just got broke dumb shit

So that's a bait?

Sorry bud, gonna have to try harder than that. Made some bread, and now I got an Internet Avatar in his feelings trying to sound cool.

McGregor truly does bring out the stupid in people lol.

If you say so, this fight was as predictable as they get.

Fluke win. Also lucky since he was scared to go to the later rounds.

Who ever said it was a nice clean KO should spectate swimming.

I'm gonna start watching WWE instead of this from now on cos the intro's are better and the storylines are better.

If you say so, this fight was as predictable as they get.

Lol ran out of things to say, so he stopped being a typical Bot, good on you man, I had faith in you, it's just the Internet bud.

You're not gonna troll everyone bud, especially not another troller.

<BC1>

giphy.gif

Back