McGregor (baby) vs. Mighty Mouse

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor's son appears to be growing fast and will soon be up there in size comparable to Mighty Mouse.

If Conor Sr. promoted a fight between the GOAT manlet and his son, it could approach 2m buys.

Anyway, people keep saying Mighty Mouse is ducking the little twerp snake in the grass Dillashaw but the way I see it, he's ducking McGregor Jr.

DJ said he will only accept the fight if he is guaranteed his full purse if Conor Jr can't make weight.

Yep he actually made this thread you read it correctly although I had to read it 5 times to make sure I read it correctly and I went to the eye doctor to confirm I was not seeing shit

White belt idiots out in full force.
Why the FUCK can white belts start threads?

Why the FUCK can white belts start threads?

I don't care about belt color (well, that's a lie, but let's pretend for arguments sake...).

I think it's more important with likes. Once you reach, say, 2000 likes, you're able to start threads.

I don't care about belt color (well, that's a lie, but let's pretend for arguments sake...).

I think it's more important with likes. Once you reach, say, 2000 likes, you're able to start threads.
There should be some kind of standard.

tatjrmg.png

Conor's son appears to be growing fast and will soon be up there in size comparable to Mighty Mouse.

If Conor Sr. promoted a fight between the GOAT manlet and his son, it could approach 2m buys.

Anyway, people keep saying Mighty Mouse is ducking the little twerp snake in the grass Dillashaw but the way I see it, he's ducking McGregor Jr.

conor was doing nitrous while he was pregnant. baby tyron will be cuato as fuck

Benny+from+Total+Recall

I'm a white belt too but I'd never dream of posting a thread like this..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back