News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

What's hilarious is Conor is only back to begging Khabib for a fight because Dana won't let him fight a midget two divisions below him. He's so pathetic hahahaha.

He's in Ireland posing infront of the Russian embassy.

You forgot the last part of that twitter exchange TS.

He will never get the fight no matter how much he begs.

upload_2019-10-20_0-52-30-jpeg.663753

lol @ deserve. That cokehead rapist will get a title shot whenever he wants. The moment he rings Dana and says he wants it, the UFC will make everyone else wait.

And why would Conor fight Justin? Justin doesn't have a world title and the Khabib rematch will make him way more money.
yeah, that's exactly why he's begging on twitter!

Khabib is ducking Conrad confirmed. Conrad with healthy leg = 2nd round KO bless.

Khabib running scared from Conor into the mountains to hide with his sheep. Khabib too shook to send his location.

Last edited:
Pic in AV is me... dumb fuckin question Junior

LOL you look like a manlet obsessed with Roids.
Probably on that TRT treatment for your shriveled balls.

LOL and LoL at Junior im 40 years old God damn I have never seen a more laughable attempt at online intimidation.

LOL and LoL at Junior im 40 years old God damn I have never seen a more laughable attempt at online intimidation.

That guy looks so full of water! He probably jabs Sus and deca every week of the year, while eating dbol/anadrol like sweets!

<{gspressed}>

I’m 5’10 buddy... that’s a full 2” over Manlet catergorization... I’m also 47....Junior, already have kids so my shriveled balls are irrelevant.

Look Swarty if I wanted to attempt online intimidation I’d have my wife’s pic in my AV... that’s fucking Primal Fear Imminent Death Scary... I’ve seen her Chimpanzee Maul a Man, bit him across the bridge of the nose and chewed a few fingers off... luckily she got the insanity plea and should be well enough to come home by 2024.

I’m going to post my address here if your man enough to face me

2902 Stanazol Place

Nandrolone, North Carolina

Zip Code: Proper 12 tree fity

I’m also going to send you money for the flight.... since I’m a nice guy and independently wealthy, besides that transpacific flight to Down Under sucks, I’ll spring for first class accommodations. I’ve flown to that side of the Planet more times than I can count, mostly Thailand, AU about 24 hour flight time IIRC...have you ever Talisman Sabre? I have, I balls deep into that shit.

So PM me your mailing address and I’m going to send a cashiers check (wait until it clears, then buy your tickets). The closest Airport is Anavar NC, but if you can’t get a flight into there Boldenone NC is the next closest airport.

I’ll have my guys pick you up in a black suburban, since I want you to be fresh I’ll lodge you in an executive suite at the Shanghai-La in Tamoflaxin NC for 4 nights, you’ll need a day or two for the weight cut and a days rest after we tangle. Also there is a gym with a spa nearby in Ovigil NC with a message therapist and they do cupping.

I’ll have my manager start the logistics for the venue (paid for by me), I’m thinking we can do live stream PPV and make some money while we’re at it.... I’ll donate my proceeds to your favorite charity.

My manager will contact you for specifics, we need to agree on a weight.

I’m sitting at about 190 now, I can easily make 185, 205 would be a stretch but if Weidman and Rockhold can do it, so can I, 170 would have to be no earlier than summer 2020.

@Danas Moonface... your next buddy since u wanted to pile on the wabbit, but since you called me bloated (which I’m not/can send you more pics to prove it) your getting Greyhound coach... Also I’d never touch Anadrol or Dbol, to harsh on the liver, I’m too old for that shit.

@Swarthy since I thought you were being facetious, my reply was also an attempt at irony... we’re talking about Conrad Boners here...lol. either I missed the mark or we both did... Internet tough guying is ridiculous and a waste of energy... correct?

But I figured I’d have fun with it over my coffee

<36>

Now we are talking.

Two mortal enemies going at it again.

Gets the juices flowing.

Conor will never be who he was, he was quickly burning out. Please don't give us this crappy fight again, clogging up the division and leaving Tony to dry. Conor should earn it, he did nothing in the first match that could make people think he could win the second.

<{gspressed}>

I’m 5’10 buddy... that’s a full 2” over Manlet catergorization... I’m also 47....Junior, already have kids so my shriveled balls are irrelevant.

Look Swarty if I wanted to attempt online intimidation I’d have my wife’s pic in my AV... that’s fucking Primal Fear Imminent Death Scary... I’ve seen her Chimpanzee Maul a Man, bit him across the bridge of the nose and chewed a few fingers off... luckily she got the insanity plea and should be well enough to come home by 2024.

I’m going to post my address here if your man enough to face me

2902 Stanazol Place

Nandrolone, North Carolina

Zip Code: Proper 12 tree fity

I’m also going to send you money for the flight.... since I’m a nice guy and independently wealthy, besides that transpacific flight to Down Under sucks, I’ll spring for first class accommodations. I’ve flown to that side of the Planet more times than I can count, mostly Thailand, AU about 24 hour flight time IIRC...have you ever Talisman Sabre? I have, I balls deep into that shit.

So PM me your mailing address and I’m going to send a cashiers check (wait until it clears, then buy your tickets). The closest Airport is Anavar NC, but if you can’t get a flight into there Boldenone NC is the next closest airport.

I’ll have my guys pick you up in a black suburban, since I want you to be fresh I’ll lodge you in an executive suite at the Shanghai-La in Tamoflaxin NC for 4 nights, you’ll need a day or two for the weight cut and a days rest after we tangle. Also there is a gym with a spa nearby in Ovigil NC with a message therapist and they do cupping.

I’ll have my manager start the logistics for the venue (paid for by me), I’m thinking we can do live stream PPV and make some money while we’re at it.... I’ll donate my proceeds to your favorite charity.

My manager will contact you for specifics, we need to agree on a weight.

I’m sitting at about 190 now, I can easily make 185, 205 would be a stretch but if Weidman and Rockhold can do it, so can I, 170 would have to be no earlier than summer 2020.

@Danas Moonface... your next buddy since u wanted to pile on the wabbit, but since you called me bloated (which I’m not/can send you more pics to prove it) your getting Greyhound coach... Also I’d never touch Anadrol or Dbol, to harsh on the liver, I’m too old for that shit.

@Swarthy since I thought you were being facetious, my reply was also an attempt at irony... we’re talking about Conrad Boners here...lol. either I missed the mark or we both did... Internet tough guying is ridiculous and a waste of energy... correct?

But I figured I’d have fun with it over my coffee

<36>

Awesome response man Kinda sad I am missing out on a free flight to the states hahahahahaha

Your wife sounds like my kinda gal LOL

Back