News McGregor and Khabib involved in Twitter exchange in russian language, Conor flying to Moscow?

Connie, Connie, Connie....trying so hard to get crushed and humiliated again. I guess being humiliated in the spotlight again is better than not being in the spotlight at all for the Queen of Ireland.

Conor constantly tweets that he wants a Khabib rematch, he says so on video in his Ariel interview, Dana constantly says Conor wants the rematch... but no apparently Conor doesnt "really" want it because if he did then he'd have gotten it by now, it's all an act folks lol
yep

little doggie barkin all day.

Conor trying to force this fight on the fans like he forces himself on Irish women

Last edited:
Khabib doesn't decide who he fights. The UFC does
Not true. UFC brings him fights. Its up to Khabib to accept. They can punish him if they want,but it wont look that good for them to punish khabib for not rematching a guy who hasnt won a mma fight since 2016 and choosing instead to fight the rightful # 1 contender. Or even the #4 contender. Therein lies Khabib's power for the moment. He is active,and undefeated and defending his title,which is what the people want to see. Conor on the other hand is doing nothing other than tweeting and instagramming and involved in various criminal offences.

The UFC has more control over Conor now,because they can push the narrative that hes worth less than he was before,which is true,and they have a champion who since the whole Conor conflict,which was perpetuated by Conor in the first place,Khabib has kept himself out of trouble.

Poor Conor aroused sporting uncontrollable hardons at the weigh ins when he just gets too close to a muscular man he is about to compete against... I doubt he makes it, probably pops off prematurely... what a sick man McGreg is
8d55588bba6525d31c08d023799bd997

sddefault.jpg

<36><36><36><36>

you even have testosterone? LOL

Not true. UFC brings him fights. Its up to Khabib to accept. They can punish him if they want,but it wont look that good for them to punish khabib for not rematching a guy who hasnt won a mma fight since 2016 and choosing instead to fight the rightful # 1 contender. Or even the #4 contender. Therein lies Khabib's power for the moment. He is active,and undefeated and defending his title,which is what the people want to see. Conor on the other hand is doing nothing other than tweeting and instagramming and involved in various criminal offences.

The UFC has more control over Conor now,because they can push the narrative that hes worth less than he was before,which is true,and they have a champion who since the whole Conor conflict,which was perpetuated by Conor in the first place,Khabib has kept himself out of trouble.

The problem with that is that people forget.

Yeah, it'd look bad for them to punish Khabib for something so stupid, but people would forget about it. Did Nicco Montano truly deserve to get stripped of her title? At the end of the day, probably not. But she did and the UFC quickly moved onto giving it Val, who had only one win at Fly against a can, and Joanna, who had only won 1 in her last 3 and hadn't even fought at Fly. Montano of course, didn't have the name Khabib had, but its still an example of the UFC not caring and moving on to get the champs that can make them the most money into the title fights.

Though they weren't the actual champs, Ferg and Colby shouldn't have been stripped of their interim belts either, but they were, and it made the UFC look bad, but everyone forgot about that pretty quick once the next fight was made.

Khabib certainly has power, but I don't think his power stretches as far as people like to believe. It only stretches as far as him making the UFC the most money. If they can make more way more money with another angle, they'll go for that instead.

I don't really see the issue in Conor being a piece of shit and Khabib being a good guy, which is what they both are in my opinion. The UFC will gladly work with that narrative. Conor being the scumbag he is just works in his and their favor. Don't forget that the UFC used his dolly incident as fucking promo material after all. When the first rape news on Conor broke, Khabib took a shot at Conor over it. Dana scrambled to meet them both and told them both to keep quiet about it all lol. Khabib wasn't in the wrong during all that. It was purely for Conor's sake as Dana knows where the money lies.

it sucks, but bad guys sell better than good guys. Just look at Mayweather. Dude was beating chicks and went to jail and it didn't stop him at all. I don't know if Conor really did rape those chicks or not, but most likely he'll settle it in private and it'll get forgotten rather quick.

The problem with that is that people forget.

Yeah, it'd look bad for them to punish Khabib for something so stupid, but people would forget about it. Did Nicco Montano truly deserve to get stripped of her title? At the end of the day, probably not. But she did and the UFC quickly moved onto giving it Val, who had only one win at Fly against a can, and Joanna, who had only won 1 in her last 3 and hadn't even fought at Fly. Montano of course, didn't have the name Khabib had, but its still an example of the UFC not caring and moving on to get the champs that can make them the most money into the title fights.

Though they weren't the actual champs, Ferg and Colby shouldn't have been stripped of their interim belts either, but they were, and it made the UFC look bad, but everyone forgot about that pretty quick once the next fight was made.

Khabib certainly has power, but I don't think his power stretches as far as people like to believe. It only stretches as far as him making the UFC the most money. If they can make more way more money with another angle, they'll go for that instead.

I don't really see the issue in Conor being a piece of shit and Khabib being a good guy, which is what they both are in my opinion. The UFC will gladly work with that narrative. Conor being the scumbag he is just works in his and their favor. Don't forget that the UFC used his dolly incident as fucking promo material after all. When the first rape news on Conor broke, Khabib took a shot at Conor over it. Dana scrambled to meet them both and told them both to keep quiet about it all lol. Khabib wasn't in the wrong during all that. It was purely for Conor's sake as Dana knows where the money lies.

it sucks, but bad guys sell better than good guys. Just look at Mayweather. Dude was beating chicks and went to jail and it didn't stop him at all. I don't know if Conor really did rape those chicks or not, but most likely he'll settle it in private and it'll get forgotten rather quick.
They are gonna def play them off each other. They make money no matter what.

When the first rape news on Conor broke, Khabib took a shot at Conor over it. Dana scrambled to meet them both and told them both to keep quiet about it all lol. Khabib wasn't in the wrong during all that. It was purely for Conor's sake as Dana knows where the money lies.

And Conor promptly deleted his inflammatory tweets. Khabib didn't. He left this up for the world to see. It is still up. He did not give one fuck how Dana felt about it.

And Khabib just answered Conor's latest tweet with "Rapists are not welcome in Moscow."

That one is still up too. Again, no fucks given.

Last edited:
P.s ill go on record and say conors comback fight does 800,000-1,000,000 and it gets announced that it does...

Sooooooo....LESS then you said Khabib should be selling? Way to backtrack buddy. Besides the Khabib fight Conor was selling around 1.2-1.6 million PPVs WORLD WIDE (and they were just estimates). No chance he comes close to a million under a subscription only available to 2 million people when he was selling not much more when PPVs were available to hundreds of millions

Also we will never know what anyone sells again. ESPN/UFC never releases the numbers and Meltzer can't do his usual estimates under ESPN +

Khabib is afraid. He had trouble with a one-footed Conor and now he hides.

You are saying that if Conor wants the rematch he will get it. But he has been crying for the rematch pretty much since right after Khabib son'd him.
He did not get it. These are facts. You have already been proven wrong. How is this even an argument?

And you can't honestly believe that they would strip Khabib for demanding Ferg next and refusing Conor.

Yeah, that would be a real good look for the UFC brand - stripping a champion for demanding to fight the actual legitimate #1 contender on a 7 year 12 fight win streak instead of the challenger who hasn't won a fight in 3 years and is a whopping 1 - 1 in the division. The same challenger who he just definitively finished rather easily and the same challenger who then refused to actually fight to try to legitimately earn the title rematch.

Khabib isn't getting stripped for demanding Ferg.
Get real.

All of this ^^^
5dk2SUZ.gif

he's wayyy too drunk and coked up to actually be a threat to khabib. he got the cash because he promoted the fight and gave an aura of invincibility, or did you guys forgot the hype in the Floyd fight to the point the odds were better by the time of fight day?

At this point I'm pretty sure you're wasting your breath on trolls. Stripping a champ for wanting to fight the official Nr.1 contender instead of a guy he just finished? Lmao.

@Death By Samson far more patient and eloquent than me I was gonna take a bite but enjoying my boy keep Chop Kicking him and his useless points down. He act like all mma fanz are 14yr old fan girlz One Direction zombies gonna throw money at his feet because he finally found some nerve to fight (To callout Frankie Edgar), them dayz are done some Connie's actually grew up and became semi real fight fanz they won't be "Conned" this time around you really need to fight for their dollars we all already know he can pose...

Meh Conor does not deserve to fight Khabib.

Sooooooo....LESS then you said Khabib should be selling? Way to backtrack buddy. Besides the Khabib fight Conor was selling around 1.2-1.6 million PPVs WORLD WIDE (and they were just estimates). No chance he comes close to a million under a subscription only available to 2 million people when he was selling not much more when PPVs were available to hundreds of millions

Also we will never know what anyone sells again. ESPN/UFC never releases the numbers and Meltzer can't do his usual estimates under ESPN +
1.2-1.6 was not world wide bud that was u.s only.

You are saying that if Conor wants the rematch he will get it. But he has been crying for the rematch pretty much since right after Khabib son'd him.
He did not get it. These are facts. You have already been proven wrong. How is this even an argument?

And you can't honestly believe that they would strip Khabib for demanding Ferg next and refusing Conor.

Yeah, that would be a real good look for the UFC brand - stripping a champion for demanding to fight the actual legitimate #1 contender on a 7 year 12 fight win streak instead of the challenger who hasn't won a fight in 3 years and is a whopping 1 - 1 in the division. The same challenger who he just definitively finished rather easily and the same challenger who then refused to actually fight to try to legitimately earn the title rematch.

Khabib isn't getting stripped for demanding Ferg. Get real.
ha ha , whatever you say ,he will not understand.

he said ''but if Conor went to him in earnest and asked for the contract'' means , when Conor doesnt get a shot against Khabib he didnt mean it.

Conor is using visualization techniques

He's visualizing himself rematching Khabib and is 100% focused on it. Very smart, I can see him jumping over the line and fighting Khabib

Back