Mcgregor Aldo face off examined

It's all hype so they can get paid more. No need to see it as more then that.

It's all hype so they can get paid more. No need to see it as more then that.

Yep. Obviously a prepared evolution that was carried out to perfection... this will (has) generated tremendous interest in the fight. Will be the biggest bout ($) in FW history (Ok I know there isn't much competition)

they both know that they're going to make a lot of money

Admittedly I can't watch all the cards anymore because of work and over saturation of the cards.... But after all the hype and having to watch all of his fights after the fact I finally watched him fight live last night. I have to say the guy has looked as good as anyone in the UFC lately, and would be good for the sport. I love Jose but I think I may have to switch allegiances here... I've never really had to do that until just now.

You blokesarelike bitches who watch soap operas

Just watch the fight who cares about this fake drama

McGregor is fucking BAD ASS.

The guy is super legit.

I'm a huge fan.

conor1.jpg

This picture is great.

Please let us see "the studies"... no references at all? hard to take serious when articles refer to "studies have shown".... its like "9 out of 10 dentists recommends..." or "scientific studies have shown that..."

Just wikipedia "Pavlov's Dogs". It's a very famous study and the one he's mostly referencing.

This article is fucking retarded. McG is building hype

This article is fucking retarded. McG is building hype

It's just a speculative blog article, not some essay from a scientific journal. Whatever, his analysis is pretty apt; more of a fun read.

McGregor: 'I see a little skinny Brazilian from the favelas'

pb-121017-rio-da.photoblog900.jpg

rio_favelas_on_patrol.jpg

minist-rio87_w400_h240.jpg

50403211_010756733-1.jpg

And that's why you should be afraid, McFlurry.

Back