McGregor agrees with Nate "they f****ng all are on steroids"

Maybe not steroids but I'd be shocked if conor wasn't using anything to cut to 145 tbh.

If I had a $ every time a fighter said "They are all on steroids... except me obviously"....

so that's twice that connie said that himself is a steroid user

USADA?

If they all on steroids Then why does ufc still have fighters left? Think about it
Wouldnt usada ban them all you dumbfucks?

Exactly....because noone in the history of sport has figured out how to beat a drug test...

Notice how he says "its his teammates that have been caught before"

Not

"It's his teammates that are the ones using"

That one dig about nates teammates is a good one he keeps going to it like his straight left

They had trouble testing Machida because he kept drinking the sample

If they all on steroids Then why does ufc still have fighters left? Think about it
Wouldnt usada ban them all you dumbfucks?

don't be a dumbass. some athletes will always be ahead of the testers, and some athletes will always be given a pass by the sanctioning bodies if they test positive.

He probably shouldn't talk about how it ruined the main event of 200. Or agree with Nate, who was calling him out with "they".

But other than that, solid use of words, his timing on verbs was great and noone can handle his nouns.

508907.jpg

Personally I don't like the whole USADA comes to your house at random to test u. But it's very effective at catching cheaters. So I'm conflicted. I think the best way to go about it is legalize some peds and regulate them. Legalize TRT. Legalize HGH for injuries. Regulate it. If they have access to the same drugs, then that is a level playing field.

When there is no testing or regulation it just turns into chemical warfare as to who can get the best dope. Much like the joke that is professional bodybuilding. How in the blue hell has the government not cracked down on the IFBB? Yet they do when it comes to professional baseball? There is a long list of bodybuilders dropping dead at the age of 30 because of ped abuse. Never mind the ones who are 40+.

Seems like Conor is following Nate's lead again.

Anyway, I hope they're cool with each other when it's over.
Would be cool if it were to be a longstanding feud as well though. Kind of like a modern tito vs Ken shamrock type thing. For this reason only I hope conor wins so we get a rubber match. For all other reasons I hope nate stomps him (and he will).

Back