McGregor a paper champ

LOL...reading is not strong with this one. Where did I say Conor was up on the judges score cards? Doesnt take away from the fact he was making Chad look foolish on the feet and folded him in half inside 2 rounds.

Just like Chad made him look like a white belt on the ground? And made him desparate enough to beg for a stand up?

you're just on this forum until your jaw is ready to give another blowjob right?

If anyone is ready to blow someone, I know you're first in line to service mcgregor.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Wtf man everyone knows about the mean streets of Dublin!

Just like Chad made him look like a white belt on the ground? And made him desparate enough to beg for a stand up?

LOL...who is this joke?

Made Conor look like a white belt on the ground? Do you even watch mma? Chad didnt do shit on the ground...except try to look busy with the odd elbow. He tried one feeble sub attempt...and then said afterwards said he wish he didnt take the risk of passing guard. Apparently the game plan next fight is to literally just lay on top of Conor in guard for a full 25 minutes.

Conor is favorite against Aldo. So no, obviously not.

Interim belts are a murky subject. I prefer to just give them respect for their achievement and not stress to hard over it

He's only an interim champ. Its basicly just a place holder

Well he isn't the champion, and the interim belt was only created to generate hype.

But I wouldn't call him a "paper champ" because nobody outside of trolls on the internet are attempting to portray him as the undisputed champion at 145. It is a matter of semantics, but I think the term is more fitting for Cormier.

LOL...reading is not strong with this one. Where did I say Conor was up on the judges score cards? Doesnt take away from the fact he was making Chad look foolish on the feet and folded him in half inside 2 rounds.

Your AV, the ultra-biased love for Conor, and the fact that you have been a member of this site for 6 months all go hand in hand. Get back to me when you've actually been watching MMA long enough to have opinions not imposed on you by the UFC marketing team.

It is pretty silly that his interim belt even exists.
Oh well, soon enough Aldo will be the only one wearing the strap.

Your AV, the ultra-biased love for Conor, and the fact that you have been a member of this site for 6 months all go hand in hand. Get back to me when you've actually been watching MMA long enough to have opinions not imposed on you by the UFC marketing team.

Always makes me chuckle when guys on here are proud of their post count and belt color. By the way...reading your sig...I heard another saying popular in Brazil is "what time does the pharmacy close?"

Unlike DC, conor wasn't soundly beaten by the champ. Aldo pussied out, and claimed injury. (bruised rib) While conor beat a guy within 2 rounds, that took aldo WW3 to beat him.

i guess you forgot that aldo finish chad the first time they fought and chad fought aldo in ww3 in the rematch when he was prepared for him in a rematch conor would lose to chad who only had limited time to prepare conor was getting whipped by a unprepare chad mendes

TS doesn't know what paper champ means. I wish people would look these things up before making arbitrary threads.

Back