McGregoat would have KO'd Woodley stiff if they had fought tonight.

Doubt me now.

Everyone read this thread for pure comedy. The idea that McGregoat would even have a chance against Woodley was laughed at, yet on 5dimes.eu, he is only + 125, a very small underdog, if the fight happens in 2017. This thread just shows how absolutely clueless the majority of sherdog is.

I sill think majority of people would say the outcome would be the same. Woodley wins

TS

remmeber Woodley took wonderboy down?

how would have connor defended the TD and the GNP of a clearly bigger guy and much better wrestler?

200w.gif

I sill think majority of people would say the outcome would be the same. Woodley wins

The majority of people thought this potential matchup was a joke, as Conor would stand no chance. Just read the thread and see. Now he's a very small underdog according to vegas. LOL Once again, Sherdog is clueless as fuck.

TS

how would have connor defended the TD and the GNP of a clearly bigger guy and much better wrestler?

You mean, how will Woodley close the distance effectively to land a takedown? lol another clueless fool.

TS

Remember when Woodley stood there like a dumbass on multiple occasions against Rory and Wonderboy after he gassed and just waited to brace for the incoming?? How would Woodley have eaten a combo from conor ya think?? Against a guy that's no doubt a harder puncher than Rory or Thompson.

You think Mctapper would have escaped that guillotine?

He would have never been in it, OBVIOUSLY. Woodley couldn't handle Wonderboy's pressure. Imagine what would happen if it was McGregoat. Like I said in OP, he rush forward with his overhand, and be KO'd STIFF.

The majority of people thought this potential matchup was a joke, as Conor would stand no chance. Just read the thread and see. Now he's a very small underdog according to vegas. LOL Once again, Sherdog is clueless as fuck.

Well its just peoples opinions and although I don't post a lot I do read a lot and what I find out is at some point everyone is wrong about something. In my opinion Woodley dealt with Wonderboy and he would do even better against a much smaller McGregor. I wouldn't bet my house on it though.

Chad Mendes didn't have too much trouble taking down McGregor, I doubt Woodley, a bigger, stronger and better credentialed wrestler would have trouble taking Connor down.

Connor had all he could handle against a WW Diaz, and Nate has never been that impressive at WW. Other then a big left landing, this is a fight that would likely end in Woodley winning.

Remember when Woodley stood there like a dumbass on multiple occasions against Rory and Wonderboy after he gassed and just waited to brace for the incoming?? How would Woodley have eaten a combo from conor ya think?? Against a guy that's no doubt a harder puncher than Rory or Thompson.
wtf...

also, woodley can punch you know?

if fucking nate diaz rocked connor in 2 rounds, maybe the guy who KOed Lawler stiff can do so?

are you still drunk? 10.10 AM here

Back