McGoat wants to fight Faber

do no jeopardize the Aldo fight, whatever you do.

This fight will very likely end up on UFC 194 anyways. I believe Aldo just wants another tour to get paid for appearances.. the man want's nothing to do with Conor

I would put ten grand that Faber would not sub Connor.

Nene-I-am-very-rich-gif.gif

I mean...I think Faber would be more than a handful for Conor. I can't recall a single time Faber has ever gassed, he has excellent grappling...is very durable, and knows how to finish.

I'd lean toward Conor, just on size and striking, but I don't think it'd be a very easy bout for him at all.

I really think the IV ban is going to effect Conor negatively more so than other fighters due to his massive weight cut , curious to see how he copes w it.

Last edited:
Conor trying to duck Aldo, so he can keep his belt for a little longer.

but UFC will never let him, as they know Faber would sub Conor and they'd have to give Faber yet another title shot...:redface:

I think Faber gets finished. It would go longer than a round but he doesn't have the striking or the takedown ability to trouble Conor. The only thing that would trouble Conor is Faber's sub game.

what would they do in the scenario that it takes all 5 rounds and Faber landed enough over hands, haymakers, hooks, and leg kicks to decently if not heavily damage Conor? Make us wait til 2016? I think this scenario as well as others have crossed their mind often enough to only go with it if Aldo pulls out.

I think Faber gets finished. It would go longer than a round but he doesn't have the striking or the takedown ability to trouble Conor. The only thing that would trouble Conor is Faber's sub game.

What are you basing this on, exactly?

What are you basing this on, exactly?

Basing it on Chad's struggle to take Conor down with his single legs, Chad only took Conor down when he drove in deep and shot power takedowns, Faber doesn't have that same level of force takedowns as Chad does.

Basing it on Chad's struggle to take Conor down with his single legs, Chad only took Conor down when he drove in deep and shot power takedowns, Faber doesn't have that same level of force takedowns as Chad does.

I think he'd have little to no difficulty hitting takedowns consistently on Conor, provided he stays conscious long enough to shoot them, but to each their own I suppose.

I would actually like to see that. But no way in hell the UFC risks that.

Faber would sub Connie. There, I said it.

lol are you serious? Conor murks him, the only guy that could beat him is Aldo and honestly, right now i'm not eve sure.

what would they do in the scenario that it takes all 5 rounds and Faber landed enough over hands, haymakers, hooks, and leg kicks to decently if not heavily damage Conor? Make us wait til 2016? I think this scenario as well as others have crossed their mind often enough to only go with it if Aldo pulls out.

Conor knows this. He knows there's no way the fight gets made.

That's why he said this.

I like both, but Conor would fuck Faber up I think. 2 week camp Mendes is way better than any version of 35(?) yr old Faber.

You think wrong. Faber has always been a more dangerous grappler than Mendes.

Back