McGoat wants to fight Faber

Would have been a fun warm up fight. Too bad.

Faber would sub Connie. There, I said it.

I would want both of them to be allowed to wear their every day clothing in the fight.

Would look like Conor's slapping around a disenfranchised meth addict who's trying to hump his leg.

bd2690c53c6fd0d8b8c6233735d6ad54.jpg

Last edited:
A guy who should be a lightweight talking trash on a guy who should be a bantamweight

Would have been a good fight for everyone involved. Big Pay day for all and faber is a bigger name that Aldo in reality anyway.

I like both, but Conor would fuck Faber up I think. 2 week camp Mendes is way better than any version of 35(?) yr old Faber.

If Faber managed to get him down he'd probably sub him. Conor would like knock him out on the feet if it stayed standing up.

Fun fight. Too bad Dana would never let it happen.

Faber is on the decline. Sadly, his best days are behind him. His eye poke to submission game is solid though.

A guy who should be a lightweight talking trash on a guy who should be a bantamweight

Faber was Featherweight champ for years and most of his career has been at featherweight. Faber is true featherweight. He lost more in Bantam also.

Half of Conor's career is in feather and undefeated. He is both feather and lightweight champ in CWFC.

nah let's see the Aldo fight first.

But if we see Aldo first then we will never see Faber vs McGoat cuz Faber is not getting another title shot.

At this point Conor would maul Faber. Conor often says he will break someone, and thats exactly what would happen here, he would break Faber.

I would want both of them to be allowed to wear their every day clothing in the fight.

Would look like Conor's slapping around a disenfranchised meth addict who's trying to hump his leg.

I doubt Canner McMario would be able to move with his tight cameltoe-enabling clothes.

You have to read between the lines. UFC believes there is a great chance Aldo will not fight Conor so they are trying to create the Conor vs Faber fight possibility.

Faber would get knocked out faster than Poirer.

This should really happen though.. makes a lot of sense. Virtually no chance of Faber winning, so Aldo fight will be fine. The fight may even gain some more steam if Mcgregor adds Faber to his resume

Back