McDonalds is Ruined

For the 1st time in 4 years I actually went into the local McDonalds and it is now a bunch of fuckin rat fuck touch screens w just 1 cashier!!! WTF?? I want to talk to people goddamn it.

The food sucks too.

I havent went inside a McDicks in proabbly 5 years. I only eat Mcdonalds in the winter and get fucked if Im getting off my heated seat when its -40

capitalism, the greatest economic system of all time, will replace all with robots, its inevitable, soon a robot will grow the food, a robot will cook the food, a robot will deliver the food, you will bang a robot, robots will make all life easier

and then we will be destroyed by robots
Coming soon!

my only issue with the self serve kiosk is that the payment thing never works so i have to cancel it and redo my order at the dumb counter.

those self checkout computers never work it is a waste of time you always enter your order then they make you get in line and repeat your order and debit card transaction with a cashier.

It's ghetto as fuck (especially the one in my shithole town) and has gotten expensive. But I still go there for deals in their app. You can currently get a $1 double cheeseburger or bacon mcdoubles and also get $2 off a big Mac or qtr. Pounder w cheese. Or $1 large fries.

The other main reason I go there, taco Bell, and some burger kings is because with the app you don't have to exchange a card or money at the window. I can't stand people touching my debit card or handling cash.

McDonalds is for drive-thru in the middle of the night, why the fuck would somebody ever go inside of one?

We DESERVE $15/hour!!! Oh shit, we all got fired and replaced by robots. How did that happen?
TBF everyone does deserve to make enough money at a job to rent a shitty one bedroom apt. It's crazy to me that we've gotten to the point that people just accept millions of jobs not paying people enough to live.

$15 ain't shit unless you're in a rural area, and it's people in or near cities that are demanding higher wages.

Those low skills jobs should be only for kids and old people and not be subject to minimum wage laws because you get so little out of the people who work those jobs.
If we're going to go that route then the government would need to stop subsidizing corporate America to under employ people.

I hear this talking point a lot and it isn't true. Go into a grocery store, a retail store, any service industry job etc. and you see mostly adults working these jobs. Many pf them with families.

There are too many people lacking very specific skills and education to just avoid these jobs. In many areas it's entry level minimum wage level crap or nothing.

TBF everyone does deserve to make enough money at a job to rent a shitty one bedroom apt. It's crazy to me that we've gotten to the point that people just accept millions of jobs not paying people enough to live.

$15 ain't shit unless you're in a rural area, and it's people in or near cities that are demanding higher wages.

You need to offer value for your salary. If your job can be done by someone mentally challenged, a teenager or an iPad, you should probably get some skills.

Those employees need to live in rooms with 3 or 4 bunk beds per room like those massage parlor workers. Lower cost of living that way.

You need to offer value for your salary. If your job can be done by someone mentally challenged, a teenager or an iPad, you should probably get some skills.
Should it be MANDATORY to have college level skills or knowledge to squeak by in a one bedroom apartment?

This is an important question because no matter what we do we aren't going to end up with the entire workforce being highly skilled and educated. And I've worked all kinds of low level jobs. They're only easy if you choose to be a lazy idiot and do the job poorly.

Fast food isn't rocket science but it IS hard work. You can't even afford a studio apartment on minimum wage. Who are these jobs supposed to be for? It's mostly adults with bills and responsibilities working them, NOT teens.

If we're going to go that route then the government would need to stop subsidizing corporate America to under employ people.

I hear this talking point a lot and it isn't true. Go into a grocery store, a retail store, any service industry job etc. and you see mostly adults working these jobs. Many pf them with families.

There are too many people lacking very specific skills and education to just avoid these jobs. In many areas it's entry level minimum wage level crap or nothing.
I recently saw a bum woman with a sign asking for money claiming she's pregnant. Maybe she shouldn't have gotten pregnant if she's a bum.

I could blow away all my money on drugs and it would be unfair to expect everyone else to subsidize my basic necessities.

Where's Pedo bear? TS wants to hit on pimple faced girls at McDonalds

Should it be MANDATORY to have college level skills or knowledge to squeak by in a one bedroom apartment?

This is an important question because no matter what we do we aren't going to end up with the entire workforce being highly skilled and educated. And I've worked all kinds of low level jobs. They're only easy if you choose to be a lazy idiot and do the job poorly.

Fast food isn't rocket science but it IS hard work. You can't even afford a studio apartment on minimum wage. Who are these jobs supposed to be for? It's mostly adults with bills and responsibilities working them, NOT teens.

You're not supposed to afford an apartment on those jobs. You're supposed to do those jobs while you are in school or gaining skills somewhere. If you are an adult doing those jobs, you have made poor life choices.

You're not supposed to afford an apartment on those jobs. You're supposed to do those jobs while you are in school or gaining skills somewhere. If you are an adult doing those jobs, you have made poor life choices.
You should be a high school guidance counselor or at least visit the schools and speak at assemblies. Kids need to be told this shit.

just post on sherdog on your phone when you go to mcdonalds for your communication needs. problem solved

Back