McDonalds is Ruined

Sounds Great to me. Fuck talking to people. I hate people and wish everything was self scan or computerize.

550845.jpg

I see that through the window the other day, now I'm scared to ever go in Mickey D's again.
People only go to McDonald's when their brain isn't working, why would they expect retards to now be able to work a computer?
Its not rocket science you just touch what you want lol

I use cash only for everything

I'm gonna be fucked real soon

But fuck it. We'll make due

If you can't figure out the simple touch screen kiosk, maybe time to repeat 3rd grade elementary school. The trick is the cheaper priced specials are in the Deals button option. I like the kiosks except for when the retarded employees absolutely don't know how to replace the paper or ink and still don't years later. I prefer dealing with kiosk than trans cashier or short large rude crude cashier.

capitalism, the greatest economic system of all time, will replace all with robots, its inevitable, soon a robot will grow the food, a robot will cook the food, a robot will deliver the food, you will bang a robot, robots will make all life easier

and then we will be destroyed by robots

Which is it? Are the robots going to get us or the Kung Flu? Make up your mind.

Who needs the McRib? Who? Got two. Heat up real nice in the microwave.

McNuuuuuuuuugggets.

Step right up.

Less chance of them messing up your order. Some McDonalds employees don't speak English very well so it makes it easier for them and the customer. I'm not complaining about foreigners working at McDonald's, if anything I appreciate the hustle, machines just makes it easier for everyone involved.

We DESERVE $15/hour!!! Oh shit, we all got fired and replaced by robots. How did that happen?

Less chance of them messing up your order. Some McDonalds employees don't speak English very well so it makes it easier for them and the customer. I'm not complaining about foreigners working at McDonald's, if anything I appreciate the hustle, machines just makes it easier for everyone involved.
I experienced what you described yesterday when I was gonna get charged full price instead of the 2 for $6 deal.

how many dirty fingers touch that display a day? and then you eat...
That's why you grab a napkin and wrap your finger with the napkin first.

Think about the cashiers handling filthy money from homeless bums.

some weird replies, I've seen threads where a shitload of murican sherbros lose their shit at non freedom living sherbros because they say tipping is dumb AF, yet a touchscreen, which is a device that has lost at least one person their job, is the cats pyjamas<JagsKiddingMe>

I prefer the touch screens by far. You can customize any aspect of your order: change sauces, add more of something, tick all kinds of coffee options like sugar free vanilla syrup, whipped cream, more espresso, etc. Didn't even know half the things were things you could do. All the brutes have to do is look at their little monitors and do it.

With employees, you can technically order these modifs. but they look at you with eyes full of 90 IQ confusion and then proceed to press random buttons that don't even line up with what you said. It's a painful process.
Taco Bell kiosk had options I never knew were even an option.

some weird replies, I've seen threads where a shitload of murican sherbros lose their shit at non freedom living sherbros because they say tipping is dumb AF, yet a touchscreen, which is a device that has lost at least one person their job, is the cats pyjamas<JagsKiddingMe>
Those low skills jobs should be only for kids and old people and not be subject to minimum wage laws because you get so little out of the people who work those jobs.

Back