McDonald and BK Going on Strike Today

Can't wait until all of the hardcore conservatives find out how much guys who drive packages around make.

Can't wait until all of the hardcore conservatives find out how much guys who drive packages around make.

UPS delivery drivers make BANK. That's the reason you probably will only have a single driver delivering your packages for years on end. Getting packages >>>>>>>> flipping burgers.

Doesnt make FDR right

No, but it should serve to contend, successfully I would hope, that the public policy minds which instituted minimum wage DID intend for it to be a livable wage.....you know, what you guys were saying wasn't the case.

I consider myself a fiscal conservative and I don't really care what people make. Its up to the business owner to decide that. Either one wants to work there or not.

Anything that involves driving is a very in demand skillset. Working in security I know we routinely struggle to find people with clean driving records who can work a driving post without any accidents for an extended period of time. And the costs when accidents do happen make it very worthwhile to pay for quality driver

It's fitting that the type of person that eats at McDonalds would word it as: "I'm gonna try to get me some McDonalds for lunch today".

They deserve $8 and a free meal at best.

If true, then they'll lose their fight and get replaced. That's how collective bargaining works. But if the trend continues, the service workforce will constantly rotate and prices will skyrocket because these businesses will not be able to operate as efficiently.

These "flipping burgers is easy" people should really be careful what they wish for. Willingness to perform a task is a very important factor in a position's economic worth.

Around here most McDonald's employees are high school girls and old ladies, 15/hr seems ridiculous.

About right. Add illegal immigrants in there as well.

Fuck them. You should not work a low skill level job that literally someone with downs can work along side you and expect 15 bucks an hour.

About right. Add illegal immigrants in there as well.

Fuck them. You should not work a low skill level job that literally someone with downs can work along side you and expect 15 bucks an hour.

Can you explain how a huge corporation can get away with hiring illegal immigrants? I think you might just be parroting shit you've heard dumb people say.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just looked it up. Seems as if there have been occurrences of it. You're right, I was wrong.

The more these dinks bitch and cry about pay for their low level, shit job the more likely they'll all wind up unemployed with people taking their place that won't bitch as much if at all.

There's no reason for a person with little to no ambition to be paid that much.

Can you explain how a huge corporation can get away with hiring illegal immigrants? I think you might just be parroting shit you've heard dumb people say.

When I was 15 I worked at a fast food joint with Hispanics that were proudly here illegally - they bragged about it.

I doubt they were lying about it.

Explain it? Why don't you start by explaining how the US has a roughly estimated 15 to 30 million illegals here in the 1st place, that according to your calculation only work cash under the table jobs.

It's fitting that the type of person that eats at McDonalds would word it as: "I'm gonna try to get me some McDonalds for lunch today".

I don't get it. Am I not supposed to Mcdonalds today.

Ok, Nevermind. You just trying to make fun of the way I talk.

Back