Mcdojo

I just tell them to google Kuk Sool Won and click any of the results.

the chubby gran master looks a bit gay as well... which is a plus! if you go there you get to beat up a fat, gay grand master! it's every bully's dream

It's not even funny to see grandmasters with the stars and stripes JJJ and Karate pants.

HAKAMA.jpg

I know what im wearing to the Bud Cup next year... lol

My cousin goes to this club and it never ends very good with me(i do judo) just making fun of him and he gets mad and says he knows how to hurt me .
i should know better to make fun hes like 19 and i am 24 and and i just know that really what hes taking is bullshit and i try to tell him but hes convinced this form of martial art is the best and i have tried to get him to go to one class of judo but hes thinks its "just a sport" and wont help him ..i really should just take him down some day and show him how "sporty it is "

those pants are great wish i could get a canadian pair!

My cousin goes to this club and it never ends very good with me(i do judo) just making fun of him and he gets mad and says he knows how to hurt me .
i should know better to make fun hes like 19 and i am 24 and and i just know that really what hes taking is bullshit and i try to tell him but hes convinced this form of martial art is the best and i have tried to get him to go to one class of judo but hes thinks its "just a sport" and wont help him ..i really should just take him down some day and show him how "sporty it is "

those pants are great wish i could get a canadian pair!

Next time you go to hug him, give him an Osoto. When he wakes up he will show more respect.

I'm still laughing at the "breakfalls" from the video. Kano is rolling over in his grave!

Hey guys, I'm aware that I might be overdoing it with this, but I just can't resist:

image.php

39020l.jpg

20168l.jpg

Nice gym. A basement with mats surrounded by household items.

that was pretty nice rnc defense. when caught in choke, pull out knife from gi, and start shanking the shit out of his thighs. i'll try that at practice on monday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iDsSYh_sW2k

holy fucking shit. slapfest, pseudo-grappling, some of the worst 'submission' attempts i've ever seen, and..chatting during a 'combat test' which is held in strip club (that pole's there for the dancers, right?)

It's not even funny to see grandmasters with the stars and stripes JJJ and Karate pants.

HAKAMA.jpg

Actually, JJJ and karate usually wear a gi similar to BJJ and judo (karate gi is just lighter). Those are hakama pants (half skirt :D) that they wear in aikido...

Still funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iDsSYh_sW2k

holy fucking shit. slapfest, pseudo-grappling, some of the worst 'submission' attempts i've ever seen, and..chatting during a 'combat test' which is held in strip club (that pole's there for the dancers, right?)

i left a comment, then i saw a response he made a month ago, so i responded to it, lol. i have a feeling that video will be made private soon.

its got tkd AND wc under the same roof

whaddya expect

Back