Mazagatti strikes again

Shields talked an incredible amount of shit before the fight. Plus, Shields has also given us some of the worst fights in MMA history. It was well-deserved.

Well deserved?

You have some very serious problems.

Watching Marquardt beat Paul Harris's face in was the best part of his career IMO.

This guy is an asshole that should not be licensed to fight. You can't hold that many submissions too long and still not know you're doing it. He's either an asshole that doesn't care about permanently injuring people or he's a fucking mental case that shouldn't be licensed to compete in combat sports.

Maybe other people are worse? lol i mean I remember Mike Tyson standing guys up as soon as it touched the ground, and then there is shit out there like this:

?

whats the problem in these fights

some of you are way too sensitive

Toquinho completely lost me as a fan. At first I knew he was stupid, but passed off this mistakes as being too dumb to do any better. The third time I was done, now I am just disgusted.

I hope it isn't fighter bashing, but he is too dumb to compete. He is not malicious, he just has some ape-levels of intelligence in him.

You just basically gave him a another pass, saying he is just too dump to do any better. I hate when people say he does that because of low IQ. He does that because he is a prick and an asshole. He deliberately cheats and hurts people illegally and acts retarded when being accused of it.

If you just watch the 3rd Round, It's all Palhares, Shields doesn't even look like he should be in there. He complained after the 2nd round and never could get his head back in the fight.

Wasnt shields the one that was raking gsp's eyes in there fight.

The job security for an MMA ref is the greatest of all time. No matter what, you will not get canned.

Paul Harris needs someone to hold onto a submission for him to know not to do it. This guy does not give a fuck

I'm glad that we won't be seeing that dwarf in the UFC again. This just proves that Dana was right in firing his dumb ass.

You just basically gave him a another pass, saying he is just too dump to do any better. I hate when people say he does that because of low IQ. He does that because he is a prick and an asshole. He deliberately cheats and hurts people illegally and acts retarded when being accused of it.

I don't even know what to make of you.

1) Yes, I can think he is dumb, too dumb to compete, but I do not believe he is malicious. He shouldn't be allowed to continue fighting, but he is not a bad person.

2) That is not giving him another pass. He shouldn't be competing.

3) Read my shit before coming after me. I do not condone with Palhares' behavior in the least. Don't be asnine.

The only mistake Mazzagati made was not taking a point for the eye rakes.

I don't even know what to make of you.

1) Yes, I can think he is dumb, too dumb to compete, but I do not believe he is malicious. He shouldn't be allowed to continue fighting, but he is not a bad person.

2) That is not giving him another pass. He shouldn't be competing.

3) Read my shit before coming after me. I do not condone with Palhares' behavior in the least. Don't be asnine.

Lol at him not being malicious, how many more proofs do you need?:icon_chee It sounds like you are even dumber than he is pretending to be. Well, keep eating his crap if you want, Im out. Peace.

MMA needs to get rid of Mazzagatti and Palhares altogether. Both of these guys have been given way too many chances.

Lol at him not being malicious, how many more proofs do you need?:icon_chee It sounds like you are even dumber than he is pretending to be. Well, keep eating his crap if you want, Im out. Peace.

You were really insightful! Thanks! :redface:

11:09, blatant gouging.

Mazagatti: "you alright Jake?"

You mean the part when palhares shoves his head away? I clearly see his fingers on jakes forhead during that shove.

I haven't seen a single attack to the eyes and nobody seems to catch it in a gif either.

I'm gonna reserve judgement.

You mean the part when palhares shoves his head away? I clearly see his fingers on jakes forhead during that shove.

I haven't seen a single attack to the eyes and nobody seems to catch it in a gif either.

I'm gonna reserve judgement.

Its hard to catch the eye gouges on the ground on camera. But I'm going with Shields on this one. Shields isn't the type who would make up stuff like this.

Palhares is like some goofball who doesn't understand instructions unless its accompanied by physical beatings.

Palhares got like 5 different eye gouge warning when he should've been docked multiple points or just DQ'ed. It was obvious. I thought the eye gouges were way worse than the sub.

He should have been dq

Back