Mayweather's MMA Bodyguard gets dropped quick in a boxing match.

Why does a professional boxer need a bodyguard?

1. He pisses a lot of people off
2. There is always strength in numbers because you are mistaken if you think he will take out 5 big ass thugs
3. Most people don't like to take their work home with them. He actually is a pretty good fighter outside the ring too, he just doesn't like getting his hands dirty or broken.
Rapper TI got a black eye for his efforts trying to sucker punch him
4. If you had that much money would you want to risk more jail, court appearance, and law suits?

I'm not a fan of his by any means but I see where he's coming from.

1. He pisses a lot of people off
2. There is always strength in numbers because you are mistaken if you think he will take out 5 big ass thugs
3. Most people don't like to take their work home with them. He actually is a pretty good fighter outside the ring too, he just doesn't like getting his hands dirty or broken.
Rapper TI got a black eye for his efforts trying to sucker punch him
4. If you had that much money would you want to risk more jail, court appearance, and law suits?

I'm not a fan of his by any means but I see where he's coming from.

[YT]/?v=6uIt9VaODFU[/YT]

Hah. :wink:

For future reference: That's a pretty typical type of troll. Goes out on irrelevant tangents to blur out the lines of the argument(s) while sticking to a lunatic core point. Identify, and stay off the hooks.

Last edited:
Looked fake to me. And if it isn't, what point is he trying to make? If a bodyguard did mma 11 years ago and gets knocked down by a boxer is that supposed to say something about boxing vs. mma.

An MMA fighter would gas hard in a boxing match, because of the pace at which its fought, and the fact that constant punches don't allow you to breathe, and the breathing patterns are different. Much different than an MMA fight. You can't got for a TD if you're getting waxed in a stand up fight, and you can't constantly clinch in a boxing match.

Same goes for a boxers that's in an MMA match

What's that? Can't clinch at will? Have you not watched the Heavy Weight Champion of the World Wladimir Klitschko? Dude is an awesome fighter but he clinches 10 times per round to save energy and to smother his opponent.

An MMA fighter would gas hard in a boxing match, because of the pace at which its fought, and the fact that constant punches don't allow you to breathe, and the breathing patterns are different. Much different than an MMA fight. You can't got for a TD if you're getting waxed in a stand up fight, and you can't constantly clinch in a boxing match.

Same goes for a boxers that's in an MMA match

Mayweather clinches a lot....

4736718-4283512758-52846.jpg

You'd have to be a dumbass fish to bite a hook with no bait. :)

Breakitdown saying dumb shit as always.

And what's this guy's record in MMA? It seems as if they did this as a response to the unnecessary "Ronda vs Mayweather" bullshit.

That bodyguard has been in like the last 5 All Access shows.

Seems odd only now he would get in the ring.

Mayweather's bodyguards are over 7 feet tall and weight at least 400 lbs.

UFC striking vs boxing striking in a nutshell. It's an evolved, skill based sport. There's a reason why Mayweather is making 300M in one fight while UFC'ers are being paid 5k to wear reebok uniforms.

clown..

You are telling me that boxing is that evolved version.. It is just one part of the pie when it comes to MMA and 99% of boxers are not making any kind of huge paydays like that so the amount of viewership that the avg MMA fighter gets is still better and it is only gaining in popularity.

so your comparing alice in chains to floyd smh are you saying floyd not talented he's the best boxer of our decade smh

You just used "smh" twice. You are not allowed to post any more now, unless you're a 12 year old girl. Since that is the only time "smh" would be even remotely acceptable.

UFC striking vs boxing striking in a nutshell. It's an evolved, skill based sport. There's a reason why Mayweather is making 300M in one fight while UFC'ers are being paid 5k to wear reebok uniforms.

This.

Of course Flloyd will tune someone up in the boxing ring. Mayweather tunes up championship level fighters in the ring. Put him in there with MMA rules, with takedowns, knees elbows etc, I don't think Floyd does much. The Shoulder roll isn't gonna protect your from a double leg. Or an ankle pick, as James Toney found out.

Back