Mayweather's MMA Bodyguard gets dropped quick in a boxing match.

Lol are Mayweather's fans the most diehard of all pro athete fanbases?

Just because you took one kickboxing class does not mean you did MMA.

Why does a professional boxer need a bodyguard?

Man, I have no idea why the richest, highest-profile, loudest-mouthed athlete on the planet would need security. I'm also fucking retarded. My rectum is choking me due to my head being up my ass. We may have that in common.

Fuck, this thread is funny. Man..... there seriously are good Sherdoggers.... and then some funny kids.

Why does a professional boxer need a bodyguard?

incredulous.gif

thats the most fun you can have with mayweather, in these countdowns

and these fatasses securities are only there to prevent something to happen against a random guy in the street or w/e

Well it was aboxing match also, not a mma contest which would obviously heavily favor the boxer.

You answered your own question. He's a pro not a street fighter. Staged regardless.

This is almost as retarded as the original question. 1. he is a high profile athlete worth a mother fuck ton of money 2. No security = people attempting to provoke him into an altercation for that lawsuit $$$.

UFC striking vs boxing striking in a nutshell. It's an evolved, skill based sport. There's a reason why Mayweather is making 300M in one fight while UFC'ers are being paid 5k to wear reebok uniforms.

It's entertainment, and reflects demand. One Direction made more on their tour than Alice in Chains did this year, it doesn't mean they are more talented.

It's entertainment, and reflects demand. One Direction made more on their tour than Alice in Chains did this year, it doesn't mean they are more talented.

so your comparing alice in chains to floyd smh are you saying floyd not talented he's the best boxer of our decade smh

If someone were to go after Floyd it would be for the dumb shit he said not for his money.plus this guy walks around with 30 yes men that would gladly take a bullet for him.

how fucking high are you bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back