Mayweather will lose against an MMA fighter in stand up battle with clinches allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the brawliest of brawler in boxing (keyword here being in boxing), is going to know more about pure boxing than someone who spends only a fraction of their training time on boxing. ...

I thought this thread would be about a clinch with knees and elbows and throws...

Except punching in the clinch isn't really part of boxing.

The ref breaks them up, it's hard to control in the clinch with those giant gloves.

An MMA fighter has much more experience/control in clinching and punching from the clinch.....So I stand by what I say, they would beat Mayweather.

Except punching in the clinch isn't really part of boxing.

The ref breaks them up, it's hard to control in the clinch with those giant gloves.

An MMA fighter has much more experience/control in clinching and punching from the clinch.....So I stand by what I say, they would beat Mayweather.

God just shut up. Your first two lines completely show you don't know anything about boxing.

Not sure why a lot of people like to create some imaginary scenarios where mayweather would lose.

Ronda/Mayweather would look like Ronda/McMann,

Dem knees would drop Floyd

My contribution to the tread.

images

What I like most about threads like this is that all MMA fighters are made a like. All of them are masters of the elbows, knees, kicks, and clinch.

As an ass man I gotta say, this thread pleases me greatly.

This thread has too much racism and stupidity from ts.

I think we need to take this thread into...........................................................

ASS OVERLOOOAAAD

ibrHqZW6NOMAQx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back