Mayweather vs Tenshin on Rizin 14, dont worry, you read it right!

DrUHsGGW4AARibZ.png:large

Tenshin's wikipedia page views went slightly up from usual.

good to see my baby this big <DCrying>

You sound like your typical Floyd hater. Most fighters Floyd fights are bigger than him. Conor was a lot bigger. Its beside the point. You cannot get angry at a 42 year old for fighting easy match ups for money when many others do it especially after everything he has achieved during his career. Also how can you tell someone they need to retire and shouldn't look for big money fights? If you dont like the fight dont acknowledge it but you shouldn't act salty about it. Stop crying and concentrate on something else.
I'm beyond your typical Floyd hater and have been for some time now. Floyd is a 147 pound fighter who just happen to fight one weightclass up its not like he's fighting at 160 or 168 he doesn't have the balls for that. Maidana, Hatton, JMM, and Manny was all his size or smaller and he forced Canelo to fight at 152 and all the other guys he fought at 154 was past their peak.

I could give a fuck less about Floyd's stupid ass cherry picking legacy. This is going to be twice now that he has done this and screwed up the chance to make legit fights. It really made the UFC LW division be a fucking joke where Khabib and Ferguson got screwed over waiting for Conor to do it.
floyd is not at fault

I'm beyond your typical Floyd hater and have been for some time now. Floyd is a 147 pound fighter who just happen to fight one weightclass up its not like he's fighting at 160 or 168 he doesn't have the balls for that. Maidana, Hatton, JMM, and Manny was all his size or smaller and he forced Canelo to fight at 152 and all the other guys he fought at 154 was past their peak.
wtf are you going on about look at the size difference between Saenchai and the ppl he fought in Thai Fight. Floyd has been fighting at 147/154 since what '05 with the only exception is the JMM in which Floyd missed weight. Now he's fighting someone whose been fighting at 120/126. This is a joke Floyd is being a little sissy boy fighting ppl of other sports and pushing for another fight with Manny instead of fighting someone who might actually beat him. If he's going to retire he needs to stay retired not go out and try to make an easy buck by fighting ppl he knows he'll beat before hand pandering to fucktards that are stupid enough to watch this shit.
I could give a fuck less about Floyd's stupid ass cherry picking legacy. This is going to be twice now that he has done this and screwed up the chance to make legit fights. It really made the UFC LW division be a fucking joke where Khabib and Ferguson got screwed over waiting for Conor to do it.

So you're upset that he's taking easy money fights against people with small chances of beating him and feeding it casuals? I don't really see the big deal. It puts some money into combat sports and brings attention to fighters who otherwise never would have gotten attention from mainstream media (I.e., Tenshin, Conor). I see a fair tradeoff betweeen spectacle and attracting people who will become actual fans or enthusiasts

Petchboonchu most likelybeats mayweather in kickboxing rules too. You got to be kidding me.

How do you figure Floyd could beat petchboonchu without getting a KO? By slipping his knees?

Honestly, I think Mayweather would take a good handful out of ten off Petboonchu in just muay thai. With Petboonchu's straight-line style he would have a good chance of landing punches, and I'm not under a belief that Petboonchu would finish him the first time they tie up.

Boxing - Mayweather Win - really good defence, good combination, fast, Way better than Petchboonchu in punching.

Kickboxing or Muay Thai - Petchboonchu Win - Petchboonchu kicks are hard, clinch too strong, Mayweather has no real elbow/knees/clinching defence experience.

nobody doubts mcgregor can beat mayweather in the octagon. its the same for any other.

It's that kind of fight where you shake your head in disbelief when it's announced barely believing it's happening as it doesn't make any sense, but watch it anyway.

and the fight or whatever it was is off:

insert diaz gif "I'm not surprised..."

Of course it"s off, do you think he fights for peanuts?

According to Floyd the "fight" is back on LOL!

Well, sounds like 3x3 Boxing exhibition no kicks.

no kicks.

I mean it's not like you have to specify that :)

Mayweather would never fight with kicks involved, especially at this point of his career. He's just cruising easy pay checks and promoting his own brand.

I mean it's not like you have to specify that :)

Mayweather would never fight with kicks involved, especially at this point of his career. He's just cruising easy pay checks and promoting his own brand.
Sure, but it's been clarified at this point so worth noting.

So tenshin got knocked out in the first round LOL

Didnt expect that

Last edited:
So tenshin got knocked out LOL

Didnt expect that

Yeah that was quick, certainly didn't expect him to cry either. I'm searching everywhere for a video, but no luck yet

Yeah, I'm not sure what Rizin was hoping to accomplish with this -- in the short or long term.

Here is the video

I'm surprised he got knocked down so easily though. The punches didn't seem that hard and he has taken hard punches in the past.

Here is the video

I'm surprised he got knocked down so easily though. The punches didn't seem that hard and he has taken hard punches in the past.

Yes but remember there are levels to this. Thai's have good kicks because they've been kicking since they were kids and that's whilst learning other things like clinching, elbows and boxing. Floyd has spent most his life doing only boxing at the highest of levels. Technically Floyd is a 135lbs fighter (most fighters who walk around Floyds weight cut down to 135) and if Floyd spent a lot more of his career at that weight he would probably have a lot more KO's on his record.

Here is the video

Maybe it was just the difference in skill or weight, but every time Mayweather landed a flush shot it seemed to knock Tenshin completely off balance. The first knock down seemed like Tenshin tripped and then got hit on the way down and it totally threw him around. He took Rodthung's shots like a champ, perhaps Floyd's hands really are just that many levels above the rest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back