Mayweather vs Pacquiao Superthread (DO NOT POST OTHERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got dubs for that? Seriously? I was only half serious(if that), but it was pretty tame. I swear some of you cats outta man up and stop acting like chicks.
This is a sad day. The boxing forum as devolved from Yale Law School to South Central Elementary Finger-painting, no standards around here.

You got dubbs and got to keep your avatar?

I got dubs for that? Seriously? I was only half serious(if that), but it was pretty tame. I swear some of you cats outta man up and stop acting like chicks.
This is a sad day. The boxing forum as devolved from Yale Law School to South Central Elementary Finger-painting, no standards around here.

Because it's very Yale Law to call someone a "fucking idiot". You're the one who sounds like he's from South Central. That fella very clearly stated that he wasn't an avid boxing fan, and as such would have very little knowledge on the history of boxing. He wanted some insight from people who know what they're talking about. Then you flew in, sitting high on your pedestal that sits high atop a flying dragon that you've masterfully trained, and tried to tell him how it was (and apparently it was that he's stupid for not acquiring all of the worlds information, since you clearly have). Why would you do that, except to boost your own self-esteem?

Because it's very Yale Law to call someone a "fucking idiot". You're the one who sounds like he's from South Central. That fella very clearly stated that he wasn't an avid boxing fan, and as such would have very little knowledge on the history of boxing. He wanted some insight from people who know what they're talking about. Then you flew in, sitting high on your pedestal that sits high atop a flying dragon that you've masterfully trained, and tried to tell him how it was (and apparently it was that he's stupid for not acquiring all of the worlds information, since you clearly have). Why would you do that, except to boost your own self-esteem?

oucchhhh... or as they say in mexico.... AUZZZZHHHHHH!!

Um.... Really? It was a stupid question, bro. One doesnt need to be an avid boxing fan to realize there has been serious interest in the sport for well over a hundred year running. I swear you kids have trashed this forum so badly.

Wow, too scared to fight PacMan, retires for a year so HOPEFULLY PacMan has gone away, and now uses racism?

What a cowardly scumbag, heh.

WAR PACMAN

The link you provided did not work. As to Mayweather's racist profanity laced rant (Mayweather Rips Pacquiao In Racist Video Rant | MMA Videos), I am utterly disgusted by what he said about Pacquiao. He says Pacquiao can cook him some sushi and rice. Get your cultures right, PacMan is Filipino and not Japanese; I bet Mayweather can't name one Filipino dish and showed it by insulting another culture due to his own ignorance. Mayweather put up or shut up.

i think the big fight mite take a year from now May just dont want to risk it

The link you provided did not work. As to Mayweather's racist profanity laced rant (Mayweather Rips Pacquiao In Racist Video Rant | MMA Videos), I am utterly disgusted by what he said about Pacquiao. He says Pacquiao can cook him some sushi and rice. Get your cultures right, PacMan is Filipino and not Japanese; I bet Mayweather can't name one Filipino dish and showed it by insulting another culture due to his own ignorance. Mayweather put up or shut up.

Mayweather is just doing what he does best: and that's promote. Mike Tyson used racism before his fight with Lennox Lewis.

I know it's disgusting and unprofessional but that's how boxing is.

it would make sense if there was a fight for him to promote, he's not fighting anyone soon

Mayweather is just doing what he does best: and that's promote. Mike Tyson used racism before his fight with Lennox Lewis.

I know it's disgusting and unprofessional but that's how boxing is.

he's promoting a fight that isnt happening. pacquiaos way of staying relevant is fighting... mayweathers is talking.

once the fight is signed... yeah hype all you want, talk all the shit you want.. cause eventually you gotta get in the ring. but it makes no sense to "hype" a fight thats not even happening. its just shit talk, not hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back