Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 in december

Because Canelo is a middleweight now and Mayweather has never weighed in for a fight above 151lbs and there's no way Canelo would agree to a 152lb catchweight again and I doubt he can even make 154 anymore. You expect a retired 42 year old boxer to jump up to a 6th weight class?

No of course I don’t expect it from Floyd but you bet canelo would jump at the chance to erase that loss and Floyd would make his 9 figure payday in a meaningful fight. Not another exhibition.

You suck.

Kidding, but I think Floyd is just trolling again.
probably. but i did this same shit with the conor fight. some people know, but most people think i am serious and threaten to kill me or ask jeff to kill me, or hope that i die in a fire. its just fun to come from a different direction on things.

as for the trolling, i have no real inside knowledge at the moment. the only thing that makes me suspicious is that he announced it the day of a huge golden boy fight. on the other hand, there are several indicators that make me think he is absolutely fighting again. who or where, not sure, but the are glaring signs

probably. but i did this same shit with the conor fight. some people know, but most people think i am serious and threaten to kill me or ask jeff to kill me, or hope that i die in a fire. its just fun to come from a different direction on things.
I like it, makes the video really entertaining and funny

who or where, not sure, but the are glaring signs
What signs are those? Training?

The pair, who announced the fight on Saturday, look set to clash in early December in Las Vegas.

Ring Magazine reports that Dec.1 and Dec.8 are both potential options for fight promoters, and an official announcement could come as early as this week.

The pair, who announced the fight on Saturday, look set to clash in early December in Las Vegas.

Ring Magazine reports that Dec.1 and Dec.8 are both potential options for fight promoters, and an official announcement could come as early as this week.

I’m usually pretty cool with you, but what’s your take on the matter? We can google this stuff at this point.

Personally I don’t really care. It’ll be a fun little event but Manny is past it and Floyd’s retired for 2 years now.

I’m usually pretty cool with you, but what’s your take on the matter? We can google this stuff at this point.

Personally I don’t really care. It’ll be a fun little event but Manny is past it and Floyd’s retired for 2 years now.
Personally I think Manny isn't going to look as good once he has to go back to random drug testing, which his fight with Matthysse didn't have. Unless they both suddenly don't care and just want the money. But I also don't believe Manny has his US tax issue resolved yet and doesn't like getting taxed twice in the US and Philippines. Which is why his last couple fights have been outside the US.

Matthysse was a natural 140 fighting at 147 though and pretty shot already.

Personally I think Manny isn't going to look as good once he has to go back to random drug testing, which his fight with Matthysse didn't have. Unless they both suddenly don't care and just want the money. But I also don't believe Manny has his US tax issue resolved yet and doesn't like getting taxed twice in the US and Philippines. Which is why his last couple fights have been outside the US.

I don’t think Manny needed to juice (or did) to beat Lucas. Both guys have a lot of miles on em and Pac has always been the better fighter.

Floyd’s taken far less damage in his life, so he’ll probably still have more to give. McGregor at least kept him kind of busy, but his inactivity could be an issue.

But when I think of advantages, they’re on Floyd’s side. Better ring IQ, less attrition in his career and Manny doesn’t have Freddie anymore to game plan on that level.

“Sort of” is being sort of generous.

Ah hell, now you got me doing it. Really generous I meant.

So by that translation Seano's comment should have read "Thats really dumb"?

There we go @Dr. Shoemaker. Now we're dealing with accuracy here.

Nice to see you bumping around brother. I haven’t seen your thoughts on Saturday night, I’d be interested to hear. PM me if you’re looking to (understandably) avoid the fallout. If not I’ll check the threads.

Nice to see you bumping around brother. I haven’t seen your thoughts on Saturday night, I’d be interested to hear. PM me if you’re looking to (understandably) avoid the fallout. If not I’ll check the threads.

Cheers Shoe. To be honest I haven't watched the whole complete fight yet. I attempted to on Saturday, but my, uh, PPV cut out on me for a few rounds between the 7th and 10th. I saw Canelo doing really well from what I did see, but I apparently missed Golovkin's best moments based on what I've read. What I don't understand is why there was controversy surrounding the scoring of the 12th round. Golovkin had his moment to start that round to make it a close round overall, but I thought that it was still a clear enough Canelo round based on what he did for the other 80% of it.

Cheers Shoe. To be honest I haven't watched the whole complete fight yet. I attempted to on Saturday, but my, uh, PPV cut out on me for a few rounds between the 7th and 10th. I saw Canelo doing really well from what I did see, but I apparently missed Golovkin's best moments based on what I've read. What I don't understand is why there was controversy surrounding the scoring of the 12th round. Golovkin had his moment to start that round to make it a close round overall, but I thought that it was still a clear enough Canelo round based on what he did for the other 80% of it.

I feel similarly about the 12th.

Golovkin definitely came on after the 8th round and had his best round in round 11 imo. I thought Canelo was going to have to take a count but he stayed up and his defense kept him from getting battered in the follow up.

A classic, I’m watching again this evening.

@Sharkey 's been too busy making money on the ponies to watch as much boxing as we probably would like. That man is putting in WORK at the tracks. I see you've doubled your bankroll btw, congrats on that.

Also if this actually goes down, two things will happen Pac will make enough money so he can hang out in America again w/o the irs on his ass.

2) all the casuals are gonna say they won't buy this b/c of the first fight then it'll sell really well anyway.

@Sharkey 's been too busy making money on the ponies to watch as much boxing as we probably would like. That man is putting in WORK at the tracks. I see you've doubled your bankroll btw, congrats on that.

Cheers buddy. I hit a nice hi-5 over the weekend, so that put me nicely in the black. Got a nice exacta yesterday as a bonus. I'm cashing out my account after today, so collecting the profits and then putting my original bankroll back in.

I read they were thinking of holding this one in Japan. It seems unlikely, but if they do, there probably won’t be any drug testing.

Back