Mayweather vs. Pacquaio 2 ?!?!?! (Poll Added)

Would you watch/be interested in rematch?

• Total voters
I'd watch due to the names involved but don't really care much to see it.

I think we got a conclusive answer in the first fight. Floyd managed to shut down Pac's offence and prove that he was the better man.

That whole shoulder thing was fugazi. Didn't Pac claim he never needed surgery, and he let the salt water heal him?

EDIT: Yup, he did. "God and Salt Water" lol fuck off Manny with your excuses. You lost, get over it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ays-god-salt-water-fixed-his-injured-shoulder
Floyd's already been exposed mate

7.gif

ImpressiveVillainousAgama-size_restricted.gif

No interest seeing an aged, way past his prime boxer fight a guy 4 years in to his retirement, just so he can line his pockets and boast about how much money he made. Of all the great potential matchups around at the moment, why do fans want to see this? I’ll be fcked if I buy it

eh

would watch but don't really care. Floyds retired and sparring little cans on Japanese circus cards. Would kind of prefer to see Floyd stay retired and Pac pass the torch to some younger fighter.

'pass the torch' how exactly? pac retiring doesn't mean we will see some new superstar nor does it mean the best will actually fight each other.

No interest seeing an aged, way past his prime boxer fight a guy 4 years in to his retirement, just so he can line his pockets and boast about how much money he made. Of all the great potential matchups around at the moment, why do fans want to see this? I’ll be fcked if I buy it
He's like an idiot savant, watch him here showing off his timepieces, 'start, stop, back to zero<45>'

'pass the torch' how exactly? pac retiring doesn't mean we will see some new superstar nor does it mean the best will actually fight each other.
Take the inevitable beating every old star does against an upcomer and retire.

He's like an idiot savant, watch him here showing off his timepieces, 'start, stop, back to zero<45>'

I can't knock it to be honest. He could just as easily ended up broke and in jail. The guy earned his money one of the hardest way a man can and made it. Regardless of his personality, I can't help but respect the achievement financially

Not very interested in seeing them fight again but there's no way I'm not watching that if they do.

I'd watch due to the names involved but don't really care much to see it.

I think we got a conclusive answer in the first fight. Floyd managed to shut down Pac's offence and prove that he was the better man.

That whole shoulder thing was fugazi. Didn't Pac claim he never needed surgery, and he let the salt water heal him?

EDIT: Yup, he did. "God and Salt Water" lol fuck off Manny with your excuses. You lost, get over it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ays-god-salt-water-fixed-his-injured-shoulder

Now you're just straight up lying. He never said he never needed surgery - he was talking about REHAB you moronic, biased Pac-hater. Floyd dickriders are straight delusional.

Now you're just straight up lying. He never said he never needed surgery - he was talking about REHAB you moronic, biased Pac-hater. Floyd dickriders are straight delusional.

"“I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

Oh, so you can have surgery without seeing a doctor? LOL, you done played yourself homie. Great job, stupid. It's a good thing you post so infrequently lol smh

"“I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

Oh, so you can have surgery without seeing a doctor? LOL, you done played yourself homie. Great job, stupid. It's a good thing you post so infrequently lol smh

"Pacquiao, 36, has been recovering AFTER HAVING SURGERY on the rotator cuff in Los Angeles by surgeon Neal ElAttrache. Pacquiao’s advisor, Michael Koncz, did note the boxer was doing the shoulder exercises he was prescribed AFTER THE PROCEDURE and that he was scheduled to see his surgeon again in a month, so the salt water may not be doing all of the heavy lifting in his recovery."

Kid, stay in school and learn to read.

Take the inevitable beating every old star does against an upcomer and retire.

Unfortunately, given his penchant for blowing through money, I don't think he'll retire until it's way too late.

Back