Mayweather vs. Pacquaio 2 ?!?!?! (Poll Added)

Would you watch/be interested in rematch?

• Total voters
eh

would watch but don't really care. Floyds retired and sparring little cans on Japanese circus cards. Would kind of prefer to see Floyd stay retired and Pac pass the torch to some younger fighter.

I gotta be honest

Manny probably has a better shot now than he did in 2015, because Floyd is not the same at all. Manny isn’t either but Manny’s activity and punching power/speed would make it kinda interesting imo. Combined with floyd being older and not active

I’d watch

I'll definitely watch, manny is exceptional in many ways, so, it's possible for him to come back and do much better. Winning? no, i don't think so, he doesn't have the experience dealing with the style floyd would use on him (same problem as last time). but it would be good and intriguing, floyd would claim he won't play it so safe this time and manny would say he would have won if his shoulder wasn't fucked up. btw, did anyone ever provide real proof that manny's shoulder was injured? if so, how badly? most fighters are less than 100 percent and or injured in their fights, so how bad was it? barring someone showing me an exray with tendons yanked down to his wrists or something, i thought it was sour grapes.

I'm watching if it happens not going to lie

Will always watch both fight. So yes.

Want both to be/stay retired and move on tho. Floyd might lose his 0, and Manny will just take further damage. He ate a lot of shots from Keef. Even if he wins. Floyd would land some good shots

Last edited:
Everyone on this forum would watch this let’s be honest.

Nah. Unless they can make it happen in 2010.

I'd love to leave this thread with my pride and say "no" however I'd watch it.

I'll definitely watch, manny is exceptional in many ways, so, it's possible for him to come back and do much better. Winning? no, i don't think so, he doesn't have the experience dealing with the style floyd would use on him (same problem as last time). but it would be good and intriguing, floyd would claim he won't play it so safe this time and manny would say he would have won if his shoulder wasn't fucked up. btw, did anyone ever provide real proof that manny's shoulder was injured? if so, how badly? most fighters are less than 100 percent and or injured in their fights, so how bad was it? barring someone showing me an exray with tendons yanked down to his wrists or something, i thought it was sour grapes.

He had surgery for a torn rotator cuff

So we now have:
5 Mayweather manny threads
4 Canelo is good/ bad threads
2 Tyson threads

Great.

Lol you Pacquiao haters are truly morons if you think having a torn rotator cuff 3 weeks before the fight and having it be so bad he needed to have surgery right after the fight is an "excuse". You'd have to be either a true idiot or delusional hater if you think it didn't massively affect his fighting abilities that night.

I'd watch due to the names involved but don't really care much to see it.

I think we got a conclusive answer in the first fight. Floyd managed to shut down Pac's offence and prove that he was the better man.

Lol you Pacquiao haters are truly morons if you think having a torn rotator cuff 3 weeks before the fight and having it be so bad he needed to have surgery right after the fight is an "excuse". You'd have to be either a true idiot or delusional hater if you think it didn't massively affect his fighting abilities that night.

That whole shoulder thing was fugazi. Didn't Pac claim he never needed surgery, and he let the salt water heal him?

EDIT: Yup, he did. "God and Salt Water" lol fuck off Manny with your excuses. You lost, get over it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ays-god-salt-water-fixed-his-injured-shoulder

the flipside is... Lol you Pacquiao (fanboys) are truly morons if you think (saying you are feeling great up to the fight, collecting 150M, and then only raising the shoulder after the lose means the loss is meaningless). You'd have to be either a true idiot or delusional hater if you think the fight doesn't count.

---
I like watching both fighters in the ring, think they are both great fighters, was hoping manny would win, and I think both are shitty shitty humans. I don't really have a dog in the debate, other than he collected 150M, $90 of it was mine, and then to hear him say he wasn't really physically there. fuck that. tell me that before i spend a fortune on the fight. refund my money you fraudster if you weren't really there. he stepped through the ropes and got beat. was he less than his best? supposedly. does it matter? I guess -- nobody claims Leon is better than Clay, but he still got the belt.

edit- I think I may have watched at a friends. I may have to rage over his $90!

but man, Manny fans want to rewrite history on this one and pretend it doesn't count.

Last edited:
A testament to Floyd’s genius. He built up the fight for so long and gave us a no hoper to even bring in more fans to root against him. When bam he reveals he has discovered time travel (Floyd is also a lab rat) and will bring us the fight in 2010 and we can all watch it now only on his streaming service.
Manny being the B side will fight for 1000$ and will be required to have blood taken between rounds.

He stepped in the ring and collected over $150M. If he was well enough to do that (and charge us $90 to watch on tv) I don’t want to hear he wasn’t ready.

It’s an excuse.
A reason is an excuse for a hater.

Now wouldnt that be something, two atgs in their prime, the fight would be historically important.
Just imagine we have to wait 5 years for Spence/Crawford and after one or both have taken losses? What a shame that would be.

Back