Mayweather vs Pacman 2

Please God not again, that fight was GARBAGE.

Was it any different to what you expected though? Fight went pretty much how I thought it would at any stage of either's careers.

I always believed the first fight would happen & I believe the second fight will happen , just way too much money available to both men for it not to

The only thing better than a huge payday is 2 huge paydays

I don't think it was a bad fight.

It wasn't. There were those who were expecting another Hagler/Hearns because of the hype. But if you knew anything about these two fighters and their styles then you knew what you were getting. I loved Pac/Mayweather. I still do. Come at me sluts.

Just bleed tough guy.
Oh yeah god forbid that in a big fight two fighters actually let their hands go & maybe even have a scratch or a bruise in their face afterwards.

Oh yeah god forbid that in a big fight two fighters actually let their hands go & maybe even have a scratch or a bruise in their face afterwards.
If you tuned in wanting floyd to stand and bang you should watch him work out on a speedbag.

He's just on the Mayweather bandwagon and assumes any comments that can be construed as being negative towards Floyd are made by haters or Pactards.
Erm, no I disagreed with someone who said the fight was "garbage".

People call me a floyd nuthugger or pactard depending on their own preference and tend to ignore mine.

If you tuned in wanting floyd to stand and bang you should watch him work out on a speedbag.
Letting your hands go & "stand & bang" are not the same thing.

Erm, no I disagreed with someone who said the fight was "garbage".

People call me a floyd nuthugger or pactard depending on their own preference and tend to ignore mine.
I guess we all have our preferences. I agree the fight was pretty good and would pay for a rematch if they sold it at about $75. Floyd would be the heavy favorite though. Manny would have a chance if a healed shoulder allows him to force a faster pace or if he uses his footwork better than in the first fight.

PS I think you're a good guy and we agree most of the time. I would never call you a Gayfish or an assclown... :p

Back