Mayweather vs Pacman 2

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The older you get, the less fights you wanna have. Screw the legacy, make bank.

Only fight that needs to happen.

If it happens, it happens next May cinco weekend.

PAC coming back November is way too soon for Floyd fight.

it aint happening, if floyd comes back its a easy fight for number 50

it aint happening, if floyd comes back its a easy fight for number 50

Posters in the know claim Pac/Mayweather 2 is the worst kept secret in boxing. It'll happen. It'll sell big. Not as big as the first but bigger than any other possible fight out there by a HUGE margin. Fuck it, the two best fighters of this era wanna cash out with eachother for their final fight? Do it. I'll buy it and so will everybody else here. And lol at anyone saying they won't.

Posters in the know claim Pac/Mayweather 2 is the worst kept secret in boxing. It'll happen. It'll sell big. Not as big as the first but bigger than any other possible fight out there by a HUGE margin. Fuck it, the two best fighters of this era wanna cash out with eachother for their final fight? Do it. I'll buy it and so will everybody else here. And lol at anyone saying they won't.

I'm perfectly okay with it not happening, but yeah I'll watch. I broke down and paid for Crawford/Postol - how the hell am I gonna stand on principal here? Make it a ladder match and they can charge $99 again.

I just hope the price ain't 100 bucks again, if it does happen. I would rather both move on and let new stars develop, but I'll always be down to watch Floyd box.

i'll watch it but floyd has everything to lose, thats why it wont happen

Please God not again, that fight was GARBAGE.

I'll stream it for free arrrrr mother fuckers

Only if Manny promises to fight with another undisclosed injury.

Pacquaio maybe was injured, yet floyd landed a CAREER LOW amount of punches against him. Neither guy even had a scratch on his face. Shit fight.

Pacquaio maybe was injured, yet floyd landed a CAREER LOW amount of punches against him. Neither guy even had a scratch on his face. Shit fight.
I bet he landed more punches on pacquiao than he did on Ortiz

May is fighting IMO next may for 1 last fight. If Pac wins in Nov then it will be Pac if not I would think the guy Who beats him Crawford or Thurmond ........ unless he tries to fight at 154 and fight Canelo again for max money.

Curious what what sells better right now May-Pac II or May-Canelo 2 ?

I'm perfectly okay with it not happening, but yeah I'll watch. I broke down and paid for Crawford/Postol - how the hell am I gonna stand on principal here? Make it a ladder match and they can charge $99 again.

That's fucking expensive, don't you ever stream?

Back