Mayweather vs. Ortiz September 17 (don't start new threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooCHild

Orange Belt
Reaction score
"My fans have been waiting long enough. Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz. Sept-17 2011 for the WBC World Championship.
Twitter for BlackBerry

Maybe we will actually see Manny / Floyd after Floyd beats Ortiz

^that's what i'm thinking. he obviously isnt gonna just jump into the ring with manny, he needs a tune-up fight.

Floyd should win this and then hopefully well see him vs Pacman

^that's what i'm thinking. he obviously isnt gonna just jump into the ring with manny, he needs a tune-up fight.

The fact he is fighting for the WBC title says something because Manny holds the WBO title, makes a unification sound better. Ortiz is known and coming off a big win.

ive got a feeling we shall see pac vs money around march next year... after their two bouts i hope talks begin. Obviously if they both win, im sure they will.

he has a blackberry?

i saw him as an android guy.

Mann, Floyd and boxing are gonna regret the day they couldnt make Floyd/Manny happen.

What happens if Floyd or Manny lose the next fight? Bye bye 60 million dollar payday for Manny and Floyd.

Actually what will happen is Floyd and Manny will both win in the fall and they will look to fight in May and it wont happen.

Floyd is clearly waiting for Manny to get old, get worn out, look to get out of boxing doing the whole politician thing, he is waiting for the right time to fight Manny cause he is scared.

As much as I want to see Floyd/Manny happen I'd love to see Floyd lost to Ortiz.

But we all knew he was coming back, he has to pay for his lawyers and shit.

Just realised Ortiz is a southpaw. This is looking more and more likely that Mayweather / Pacquiao is going to happen early next year.

Mann, Floyd and boxing are gonna regret the day they couldnt make Floyd/Manny happen.

What happens if Floyd or Manny lose the next fight? Bye bye 60 million dollar payday for Manny and Floyd.

Actually what will happen is Floyd and Manny will both win in the fall and they will look to fight in May and it wont happen.

Floyd is clearly waiting for Manny to get old, get worn out, look to get out of boxing doing the whole politician thing, he is waiting for the right time to fight Manny cause he is scared.

As much as I want to see Floyd/Manny happen I'd love to see Floyd lost to Ortiz.

if manny floyd does not happen next year it will not happen. And i would not want it to happen.. you sound about right..may time would look realistic.

Go back to talking about two guys humping each other.

no worries, floyd's got this. the fact that he's fighting a southpaw just means he's really tuning up for Pac

Ortiz has dropped just about everyone of his opponents at least once, even when he's lost. Can he drop Mayweather?

Ortiz has dropped just about everyone of his opponents at least once, even when he's lost. Can he drop Mayweather?

He'll have to be able to hit him first...
Mayweather is one of the most difficult fighters to actually hit...as he has some of the best defensive skills in the world.

This is great that PBF is actually fighting... but didn't he deny this on one of his' interviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back