Mayweather vs Mcgregor 2 is in Talks According to Mayweather Sr

Another clown show but there'll be a line of suckers hollering...

giphy.webp

Just because I have to watch it doesn't mean I have to like it.

This. This right here is why I hope Conor won’t get the belt back, because he won’t defend. He’ll stall the best division in MMA again.
Hopefully Khabib wrecks him and rids Conman of the division. I watched the first one out of curiosity. I won’t watch the 2nd one.

Dumb idea.

If Mayweather hit the boxing scene today instead of years ago he’d be called out for his lack of power and stalling tactics.

He doesn’t deserve to be in the same room with Conor much less fight him again.
So you’re saying instead of fighting a 40 yr. old retired boxer with no power and no strict training regimen, Conor deserves to get flatlined by someone like GGG or Carmelo instead?? Conor should just stick to MMA.

I’d watch it again. I dont give a fook. Conor did alright. Better than any other MMA fighter would’ve.

I like a spectacle and it certainly delivered in that department.

Is Mayweather going to have an arm tied behind his back?

Because he didn’t have a full camp the first time, waded into McGregor’s shots and it was still a joke.
How didn’t he have a full camp?
He shouldn’t have needed any camp at all to beat such a novice.

Will Floyd fight like he normally does and clown him for 12 rounds this time? I might go to the theatre and watch that. But not if he carries him again.

They wouldn’t do 4.4m again, but probably 2.7m or so.

Last edited:
Conor must see that taking 5 years off his life is worth is for another pay out.

Where are the Boxer contenders???

Boxing is dying.

Mystic Lockard predicts that they will indeed fight again... But it will be inside the octagon, not a boxing ring, and you'll have to wait until the year 2020 to see it.

I could see why people bought the first one but it’s obvious as it should have been to everyone that this is a squash match

Sadly, I could see this happening. Even if this does only half of the first fight, it does 2.2m

Heck, if it does 1/4th, that’s still 1.1m

Sadly, I think there are enough idiots to make this rematch possible.

Sure hope khabib mauls Conor. Would be a travesty for the LW belt to be in limbo again.

I wouldn't mind actually seeing them fight again, but I could do without any of the pre fight stuff, book it and fight 4 weeks later and then get back to MMA.

Back