Mayweather vs Mcgregor 2 is in Talks According to Mayweather Sr

tHu9pcv.gif

Implant scars: a sure fire way to turn me off.

tenor.gif
Second only to heinous stretch marks! Does anyone remember the first ever time you saw female stretch marks. Didn't say a word, but I evidently made a face similar to Clint above when I saw her road maps! She apologized for that natural female occurrence, which made me feel so small I could play handball against a curb.

Anyone saying they refuse to watch it is either lying or doing something that makes no sense.

Anyone saying they refuse to watch it is either lying or doing something that makes no sense.

I wont refuse to watch it.'
I refuse to pay for it.
I will download it the next day.

Anybody that actually pays for this probably also sends money to Nigerian Princes...

Shouldn't be sanctioned, but oh well.

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
There was an argument for this before the first fight

Now they have no reason not to sanction it

Conor proved he is competent enough to not have to be protected by the sanctioning body

Liar. You’ll illegally stream it and everything. Everybody that says they’re not gonna watch are probably the first ones to open a stream for it.
eh. first one I barely watched. just saw some key moments. this one there is no reason even to remotely consider it. we all know what's going to happen. it's a freakshow. watch the same freakshow twice? nah

I wont refuse to watch it.'
I refuse to pay for it.
I will download it the next day.

Anybody that actually pays for this probably also sends money to Nigerian Princes...
That I agree with. Who turns down a free fight? Especially a ridiculous spectacle.

Implant scars: a sure fire way to turn me off.

tenor.gif

Not to mention plastic boobs (in some cases) are OK to look at but touching them isn't great, basically if you go out with a chick with fake boobs, her chest is more interesting for people other than you.

Personally, the biggest problem for me with an implanted tits chick doesn't really reside in the chest area, but rather the brains.

Second only to heinous stretch marks! Does anyone remember the first ever time you saw female stretch marks. Didn't say a word, but I evidently made a face similar to Clint above when I saw her road maps! She apologized for that natural female occurrence, which made me feel so small I could play handball against a curb.

Similar reaction for me, and I ended up playing handball if you get my drift...

I wanna see a boxing match with 4oz gloves on.

i'm down for that if he loses to khabib but if he wins then no he will hold the title in hostage another year or two

Rematch needs to be MMA not boxing.

Fuck that. Sad part is most on here would pay to see another freakshow fight.

tenor.gif

oh my god please no

Back