Mayweather vs Mcgregor 2 is in Talks According to Mayweather Sr

Dumb idea.

If Mayweather hit the boxing scene today instead of years ago he’d be called out for his lack of power and stalling tactics.

He doesn’t deserve to be in the same room with Conor much less fight him again.

So much plastic, that chick went from an "A" cup to those giant fun bags.
Was she an A cup before? I guess it’s s good time to be alive if you’re a flat chested woman....and a horny guy

Conor knows that he will lose against Khabib and therefore wants to earn B level money quickly.
picsart_04-06-12-20-31-jpg.384441

Was she an A cup before? I guess it’s s good time to be alive if you’re a flat chested woman....and a horny guy

Yeah, I watched some video on you-tube last year. It talked about how she's gradually made them bigger over time. I guess she's had multiple implant surgeries.

rematch of a match that he got completely tooled? well, not watching regardless

Liar. You’ll illegally stream it and everything. Everybody that says they’re not gonna watch are probably the first ones to open a stream for it.

Shouldn't be sanctioned, but oh well.

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

Yeah, I watched some video on you-tube last year. It talked about how she's gradually made them bigger over time. I guess she's had multiple implant surgeries.
Implant scars: a sure fire way to turn me off.

tenor.gif

Wholly shit Sr. sounds like he has been punched a few times...

For all the people asking why would Mayweather carry McGregor in their fight, this is why.

Floyd would diminish his legacy with another shit show like this.

Pretty funny... amazing what science can do. I guess good enough wasn’t good enough for her...

Back