Mayweather vs Guerrero fight discussion.

Chonan-ASilva.gif

Good. Keep posting. Whether I agree or not,everyone is entitled to an opinion.

In before merger. Nice to meet you. You're not picking Floyd to win, therefore 95% of everyone on this site will hate you and troll you. Just letting you know now.

In before merger. Nice to meet you. You're not picking Floyd to win, therefore 95% of everyone on this site will hate you and troll you. Just letting you know now.

Yeah I know MOST are Floyd fans, but i'm just calling it from my point of view.

I'd love to see Guerrero win. Mayweather is an absolutely amazing boxer, but he's shown how despicable of a human being he is on too many occasions. He needs to be knocked off his pedestal.

I'm still picking Mayweather to win.

I'd love to see Guerrero win. Mayweather is an absolutely amazing boxer, but he's shown how despicable of a human being he is on too many occasions. He needs to be knocked off his pedestal.

I'm still picking Mayweather to win.

lol

More agile?

Nvrmind listened to vid. Dont bet with your heart, Peyton Manning has emptied my pockets on many occasion betting against him.

You're entitled to your opinion but your argument doesn't hold well when your facts are wrong. Mayweather knocked out Ortiz and his last fight was against Cotto which he won a decision pretty handily. He also beat many more legit fighters than Ortiz and Gatti.

I don't know if you train, but you need to look at more tangible factors like their positioning, balance, speed, power, where they are strong at, what techniques they're good at, etc. Your only real argument for Guerrero winning is: "I don't like Mayweather and I think Robert has more heart."

Thread is legit.

A long time Boxing fan who doesn't think Floyd will win. Plus i'm a new poster on here and will be a long time user.

Thinking Floyd will lose is one thing, but saying the P4P best firghter has "No Chance" is something else entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back