Mayweather vs Cotto, Alvarez vs Mosley 5/5 PPV

This video immediately came to mind last night:

Awesome video. I think people forget that Mayweather is one of the greatest, not just because of his crazy defense, but because he is the complete package. He does everything well.

Floyd-group-630.jpg

I wonder how much longer Mayweather will let Gamboa tag along with him.

Solis was with Cotto right? that's all he had in his entourage

foreveralonecotto.jpg

I never knew wayne was so short. He must be like one of the shortest rappers. He's got to be shorter than a lot of models too.

Bieber is going through that awkward look phase. This is usually around the time they simply vanish. Happened to all of them.

'Money' Mayweather looked every pound the best lb. 4 lb. last nite over Cotto!

the only thing about the whole ppv that made me uncomfortable was the damn moment where cotto and his son was kissing...i know its fam and all but damn shit was prolonged like a motherfucker...every person in the spot where i watched the fight was like :eek: at that

Yea I thought that was a bit weird to...I guess it's a latin thing? They show more direct affection than Europeans?

One thing that I haven't heard too much about is Pedro Diaz. Not to take anything away from Cotto himself, but I think his new trainer deserves a lot of credit for the showing that Cotto put on Saturday night. These two seem to go well together and I hope it stays that way for Cotto's next fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back