Media Mayweather training

Logan via technical aggression. he probably goes southpaw early and takes it to money runweather. feeling the heat money shields up Philadelphia style when bang bang the sharpest straight in boxing history shears through his guard like a laser guided nuclear missile.
if Floyd gets up from that(hopefully the ref won't let him for his own sake)
Logan will drop in to a perfect peekaboo and unload picture perfect gazelle punches until there is nothing left of may but a shell(lol) of his former self.
after this I would love to see Logan vs Canelo but he I'll most likely be too scared to sign

Logan via technical aggression. he probably goes southpaw early and takes it to money runweather. feeling the heat money shields up Philadelphia style when bang bang the sharpest straight in boxing history shears through his guard like a laser guided nuclear missile.
Logan will drop in to a perfect peekaboo and unload picture perfect gazelle punches until there is nothing left of may but a shell(lol) of his former self.
after this I would love to see Logan vs Canelo but he I'll most likely be too scared to sign

it could look similar to how vitali klitschko beat most of his opponents

I don’t think Floyd is going to try and hurt the kid. Maybe a body shot.

Floyd will hurt him because Logan will try & hurt Floyd on purpose, this won't be a pity pat sparring match, but this will get serious until Logan gases after two rounds, because he's not a professional fighter that understands what real boxing training is, it's not just sparring for 12 rounds & doing exercises, it's constant training until your body can perform the exercises without getting tiered like being able to do 200 pushups like it's nothing without stopping or 300 strait pushups every day like it's nothing, these guys probably do 5 sets of 25 pushups thinking it's boxing training & it's incredible, then they throw 20 punches & can't lift their arms & after 2 rounds they are hugging throwing 2 punches a round with no legs, Logan has no clue about real boxing training & will gass after 2 rounds.

Floyd sparring is 12 rounds without rest throwing in fresh bodies after 3 or 4 rounds & they are trying to hurt him, Floyd does three a day training camps plus running Floyd doesn't tire at all he hasn't showing any fatigue in any of his fights while others are gassed like Shane & Canelo while Floyd is fighting light the first round this is real conditioning strength recovery his body doesn't require the extra oxygen to recover because his body had adapted to this strenuous workouts training, so his body doesn't panic because it's thinking it's not going to get the oxygen it needs so it gets fatigued & starts demanding oxygen breathing harder but Floyd body is conditioned to not need the extra oxygen.

Logan has no clue about this Science of Training that real professional fighters understand & even they don't push themselves like Floyd does, Logan will get toyed with played with then get angry dirty & try to hurt Floyd then get stopped late in the fight after he gassed.

Even Connor didn't understand real boxing training or wasn't pushing his body past limits he didn't understand because he even got gassed late in the fight & he's bigger then Floyd, but gassed, so he's not on a professional boxers level of training even with his MMA wrestling training.

There's levels to this game on the professional level it's not your backyard garage weight lifting street training, it's a different animal.

@tekkennlee

Floyd dont do normal rounds when sparring. You cant just say a number of rounds.

He goes non stop for a long amount of time

Floyd will hurt him because Logan will try & hurt Floyd on purpose, this won't be a pity pat sparring match, but this will get serious until Logan gases after two rounds, because he's not a professional fighter that understands what real boxing training is, it's not just sparring for 12 rounds & doing exercises, it's constant training until your body can perform the exercises without getting tiered like being able to do 200 pushups like it's nothing without stopping or 300 strait pushups every day like it's nothing, these guys probably do 5 sets of 25 pushups thinking it's boxing training & it's incredible, then they throw 20 punches & can't lift their arms & after 2 rounds they are hugging throwing 2 punches a round with no legs, Logan has no clue about real boxing training & will gass after 2 rounds.

Floyd sparring is 12 rounds without rest throwing in fresh bodies after 3 or 4 rounds & they are trying to hurt him, Floyd does three a day training camps plus running Floyd doesn't tire at all he hasn't showing any fatigue in any of his fights while others are gassed like Shane & Canelo while Floyd is fighting light the first round this is real conditioning strength recovery his body doesn't require the extra oxygen to recover because his body had adapted to this strenuous workouts training, so his body doesn't panic because it's thinking it's not going to get the oxygen it needs so it gets fatigued & starts demanding oxygen breathing harder but Floyd body is conditioned to not need the extra oxygen.

Logan has no clue about this Science of Training that real professional fighters understand & even they don't push themselves like Floyd does, Logan will get toyed with played with then get angry dirty & try to hurt Floyd then get stopped late in the fight after he gassed.

Even Connor didn't understand real boxing training or wasn't pushing his body past limits he didn't understand because he even got gassed late in the fight & he's bigger then Floyd, but gassed, so he's not on a professional boxers level of training even with his MMA wrestling training.

There's levels to this game on the professional level it's not your backyard garage weight lifting street training, it's a different animal.

This is an event. Or more like a circus sideshow where both parties understand what’s going on.

and Connor knew damn well. But that was a real professional fight. Conor did it for the biggest payday in the sport.

this Logan is bad at boxing. It’s a freak show attraction that I’ll watch but in no means am I expecting bad blood and then trying to kill each other.

this is what will happen

Back