Media Mayweather/Tenshin Knockdowns

Sherdog told me that Kenshin was 10x the fighter that Conor is.

All the people calling this a work should just go back to pro rasslin.

Gotta love that Mayweather in his 40s, finishing MMA bums like he's still 25 :D

That shows how elite boxers are with their hands versus MMA fighters known to have good hands (hello Conor!)
MMA fans are so dumb that they think, a legit ko puncher in MMA like Connor, are going have power in boxing. When in fact, even a not hard puncher in boxing like Mayweather is way overwhelming power in MMA.{<jordan}

And i doubt that even a lightheavyweight mma fighter, have more power than Floyd.

MMA fans are so dumb that they think, a legit ko puncher in MMA like Connor, are going have power in boxing. When in fact, even a not hard puncher in boxing like Mayweather is way overwhelming power in MMA.{<jordan}

And i doubt that even a lightheavyweight mma fighter, have more power than Floyd.
Boxers have better hands than MMA fighters? I’m shocked. Fucking shocked.

51-0 Floyd Bless. ( 50½-0 exhibition™ match )
P.S. Fook the McGregors

Last edited:

Floyd has power! Look at him handle the little asain kid in an exhibition.

Boxers have better hands than MMA fighters? I’m shocked. Fucking shocked.
Footwork, body movement,head movement, coordination, balance, elite boxers are simply way better athletes.

Can one of the people saying it was fixed at least explain why they think theyd fix the outcome to be this way?

It did seem that Floyd's punches had almost farcically dramatic effect on tenshin to the point that I had to rewatch the whole fight to be sure.
No fix here.
All punches connected and it seems that we underestimate how much power Floyd's punches can generate against a 20 pounds lighter guy.

"Despite all the things that happened leading up to the fight, I came to realize how truly great Mayweather was. I was the one underestimating him. I promise to make it to that level! It may take some time for me to become the man to haul the industry on my shoulders, but please continue to support me! Everybody who work to make this fight happen, thank you very much. Mr. Mayweather, thank you very much."

At the end of the day, I got finished, but I have no regrets. I am disappointed at myself since I thought I could have done better. But I will face the facts and will continue to take on any challenge. I learned that I didn’t work hard enough to earn this opportunity, and I will use this defeat to improve myself and move forward this year.
https://www.boxingscene.com/nasukaw...-135083?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

fight was fixed.
because a japanese nobody was going to beat mayweather? really? we all knew it would go like this or however floyd wanted it to go after he was done playing with his food

Floyd has power! Look at him handle the little asain kid in an exhibition.
He has enough power to keep elite boxers in his weight class honest. If not, the game plan for Mayweather would have been less complicated than it already is. Even though he wasnt a KO artist later in his career, I feel his power was one of the more underrated aspects of his game.

Obviously he didn't take the early rounds of. Floyd certainly isn't a big puncher, so it says a lot about Tenshin that he went down from such strikes. Same with Conor getting finished because his gas tank is so bad he just gives up. He hasn't won a fight since Obama was in office.

There is a huge difference between being a puncher by MMA standards and boxing standards. Boxers hit much harder - it's all they do, and power goes a long way in boxing, it's very hard to reach elite level without having power. So basically, almost all elite boxers hit fucking hard. Some just harder than others, and some really, really hard, which makes the not-so-powerful ones look borderline featherfisted - but the truth is even Floyd level power is excellent.

Floyd's power is average at world level in boxing, but by MMA or kickboxing standards he's absolutely a big puncher.

He clearly hits harder than Pillowfists McGregory who is a "notorious" puncher in MMA, despite there being a 20 pound weight difference between the two.

Last edited:
He has enough power to keep elite boxers in his weight class honest. If not, the game plan for Mayweather would have been less complicated than it already is. Even though he wasnt a KO artist later in his career, I feel his power was one of the more underrated aspects of his game.

Precisely. At elite level, you have to have enough power to keep your opponent honest, otherwise they just walk through you. No one has been able to do that with Floyd. His right hand counter is hard, and he's been able to keep every opponent honest and weary of overcommitting.

So yeah, his power is absolutely underrated. He has a respectable KO ratio of around 50% and the only reason it's not higher is due to his largely safety first style, and fighting mostly bigger guys for years.

Last edited:
They have good hands in the MMA context because they're able to to everything else other than hands to a certain extent. Get out of here with your gay boxing wank you ignorant idiot.

How dumb do you have to be, I mean really. Gotta be a troll. Well, grats I guess you got me!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Reported

The reason he looks hammy is because the Japanese ARE a hammy people. In normal every day affairs

V9vWy.gif

That is an amazing gif.

because a japanese nobody was going to beat mayweather? really? we all knew it would go like this or however floyd wanted it to go after he was done playing with his food

that why is was fixed. floyd was never risking the 0 in 50-0 and rizin crushed there biggest star to make money

Tenshin post fight interview. Was surprised by Floyd's pressure. Weight difference was big. Said he's never been hit that hard before

Back