Mayweather Sr: My Son Would Whip Tim Bradley's Ass!

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Sharing his thoughts on the fight, outspoken trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. seemed baffled as to how judge Glenn Feldman had the contest 115-113 in favor of Marquez.

I for one am shocked Sr. Said this. I thought he would say Bradley stops him.

While I think the fight could be fun, I think they should do Bradley/Pac 2 if Pac wins. Let Floyd fight Khan or whoever in the mean time and maybe if we all just dream, we could get the Bradley/Pac winner vs Floyd.

Bradley could give Mayweather some trouble, I think. He wouldn't beat him, but he'd make it more interesting than most.

I think if someone told me I had to pick a guy out there that could beat Floyd, I'd have to say Tim Bradley could possibly pull it off.

Its too bad Bradley is stuck with Top Rank. He'll end up fighting Brandon Rios or taking short money for a Pac rematch.

Seems like Sr. has been talking a lot of crap lately.

Versatility, will, stamina and durability. I see Bradley as being able to actually take some rounds off of Mayweather by actually having a few different ways of going about the fight. Part of the reason why Cotto had some limited success against Mayweather was the fact that he could come forward and box (also, the fact that Cotto is very good on the inside helped him). Mayweather would have to work harder than he usually does.

I don't know. I'd be picking Floyd if they fought but of all the fighters out there, I think Bradley is the only guy skilled enough and smart enough to give Floyd any problems.

yep he's probably right. but its def gonna be a chess match

I for one am shocked Sr. Said this. I thought he would say Bradley stops him.

HA! I know right?

I don't know why the media asks the Mayweather's anything honestly. Do they have a wealth of boxing knowledge? Absolutely goes without saying. Have you ever heard them say anything about anyone ever besides themselves? Hell no. Even when the media asks Floyd Sr. or Roger about a fighter they are training besides Junior they talk about themselves being great.

Mayweather would box circles around Bradley and cruise to an easy win.

I wouldn't mind seeing them fight.

I don't know. I'd be picking Floyd if they fought but of all the fighters out there, I think Bradley is the only guy skilled enough and smart enough to give Floyd any problems.

I don't think whoever gives the most a problem is something relevant. Cotto for example gave Floyd a real good challenge, and perhaps the best he has ever faced in a long time during his professional career but he still wasn't good enough to beat him. So in other words, he will win 2-3 rounds and lose a decision? Why can't you just say that instead. I know people are writing him off already but with good reasons.

I think if someone told me I had to pick a guy out there that could beat Floyd, I'd have to say Tim Bradley could possibly pull it off.

Its too bad Bradley is stuck with Top Rank. He'll end up fighting Brandon Rios or taking short money for a Pac rematch.

This is one of the few times I agree with you Seano. I think Bradley could just pull it off with his awkward style. I also don't see Floyd and Bob coming to the negotiating table any time soon. Not happening. lol

Back