Mayweather "Pacquiao will bounce back"

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Ugh! The man never answers direct questions! I just want to hear him for once answer a question that is asked to him directly! I am curious though also, do you guys even care if they fight? (mayweather/Pacquiao)

I'm still holding out hope for Pac/May, the knockout doesn't change anything for me. This would still be the biggest fight to make.

Ugh! The man never answers direct questions! I just want to hear him for once answer a question that is asked to him directly! I am curious though also, do you guys even care if they fight? (mayweather/Pacquiao)

"Pac will bounce back! But I will still duck him!" Floyd

Mayweather better hope so or else he just lost a ton of $$$

no he wont.

Floyd's being nice to Pacquiao, and what does Pacquiao do? goes on ESPN and says Floyd's ducking him... Floyd didn't have to say this, he could have rubbed it in, but he didn't.

People need to be reminded that Floyd is a changed man after he got out of jail.:wink:

Floyd even ducks questions about Pacquiao.

Mayweather better hope so or else he just lost a ton of $$$

Lol Mayweather is still the highest paid athlete in boxing and probably in any sport, and you think he honestly cares that Manny got knocked out? He is going to make money regardless.

That reeeeeeeally bugs me about Mayweather too! Why can't he just answer the damn question!?

He's there for a charity basketball event.

I'm sure every single person was asking about Pacquiao, and 50...

I'd get a bit annoyed and start deflecting as much as I could, as well.

Come to think of it, a Mayweather VS Pacquiao fight is still possible, everyone is crediting Marquez's KO as ruining this dream megafight.

BUT

Let's not forget that it is unanimously agreed that Pacquaio was robbed against Bradley, his fight against Shane Mosley was a mismatch, he busted Margarito's eye up, and the Clottey fight again was another mismatch and a joke too.

Lets not forget that the man has been KO'ed twice prior to the Marquez fight, and has been beaten before, at times only to come back and whoop ass again.

So it's not like Pacquiao VS Mayweather will be an undefeated fighter vs an undefeated fighter, the story angle has changed. With the focus on Pacquiao to bounce back from a thundering KO from Marquez (who lets not forget, was behind on points and was actually doing well... I was behind Marquez on this fight too, so this ain't no bias post).

IT CAN still be done.

Come to think of it, a Mayweather VS Pacquiao fight is still possible, everyone is crediting Marquez's KO as ruining this dream megafight.

BUT

Let's not forget that it is unanimously agreed that Pacquaio was robbed against Bradley, his fight against Shane Mosley was a mismatch, he busted Margarito's eye up, and the Clottey fight again was another mismatch and a joke too.

Lets not forget that the man has been KO'ed twice prior to the Marquez fight, and has been beaten before, at times only to come back and whoop ass again.

So it's not like Pacquiao VS Mayweather will be an undefeated fighter vs an undefeated fighter, the story angle has changed. With the focus on Pacquiao to bounce back from a thundering KO from Marquez (who lets not forget, was behind on points and was actually doing well... I was behind Marquez on this fight too, so this ain't no bias post).

IT CAN still be done.

If Manny can bounce back, beat Marquez decisively in a possible Pacquaio vs. Marquez 5. This fight can still happen

BUT

IT CAN still be done.

Marketing... especially boxing marketing can easily create a story to make this the mega fight that it truly was two years ago.

If Manny can bounce back, beat Marquez decisively in a possible Pacquaio vs. Marquez 5. This fight can still happen

My argument to this is always going to be that this isn't a good idea.

"What is decisively?" = KO

Oh wait, Marquez KO'ed Pac, so Pac going to look for a rematch after the two fighters have agreed that a KO is the "be all end all" of the series. So let's say if Pac KO's Marquez, how is that decisive? Marquez already dropped Pacquiao... they are going to bring out a 6th fight with Marquez saying "I get a rematch because I KO'ed Pacquiao and he gets a rematch." Lets remember that the reason a fourth fight took place was because the first three fights were close and controversial due to the points system. a KO is definite.

Why not have Pacquiao go back and rematch Rustico Torrecampo and Medgoen Singsurat to avenge those KOs?

My argument to this is always going to be that this isn't a good idea.

"What is decisively?" = KO

Oh wait, Marquez KO'ed Pac, so Pac going to look for a rematch after the two fighters have agreed that a KO is the "be all end all" of the series. So let's say if Pac KO's Marquez, how is that decisive? Marquez already dropped Pacquiao... they are going to bring out a 6th fight with Marquez saying "I get a rematch because I KO'ed Pacquiao and he gets a rematch." Lets remember that the reason a fourth fight took place was because the first three fights were close and controversial due to the points system. a KO is definite.

Why not have Pacquiao go back and rematch Rustico Torrecampo and Medgoen Singsurat to avenge those KOs?

Mayweather should remain Pac's first choice, if it's an option. This time around, I hope they both agree to VADA testing so the results can't be questioned.

Stories are easy to develop with HBO 24/7. Even a 4th fight was interesting to most of us!

Marketing... especially boxing marketing can easily create a story to make this the mega fight that it truly was two years ago.

I may be alone here, but my interest for this fight has severely faded. I never really thought Pac would win but now Im sure that he would not have a chance.

I mean after seeing Bradley able to defend well against pac and marquez counter him with a ko shot, I just don't feel like there is as much appeal for this fight.

sure id watch but at this point id rather see may fight canelo or martinez or other newcomers

Back