Mayweather-Pacquiao 2

Pac should fight Khan at Wembley first imo

No interest, Manny showed nothing in the first fight

Seriously I'd love to see the rematch. Pac with a healthy shoulder will have a better performance.

No surprise you would be here to disparrage Pacquiao. Your bias is showing again.

472161778-floyd-mayweather-jr-and-manny-pacquiao-hold-gettyimages.jpg

gets denied an anti inflamitory drug. Mayweather is allowed "special vitamins"

Last edited:
No surprise you would be here to disparrage Pacquiao. Your bias is showing again.

472161778-floyd-mayweather-jr-and-manny-pacquiao-hold-gettyimages.jpg

gets denied an anti inflamitory drug. Mayweather is allowed "special vitamins"
Threw the right hand all night long.

What ailment would he have in the rematch?

Ineffectively throwing it obviously.

Floyd didnt look all that great in his last fight and Pac just put on another great performance. It should be a great fight.

Floyd didnt look all that great in his last fight
You mean the fight where he had to basically stand in front of Conor to make it a fight. you know that if Floyd wanted to he could have ended that in the first round.

You mean the fight where he had to basically stand in front of Conor to make it a fight. you know that if Floyd wanted to he could have ended that in the first round.
I have no doubts he carried McGregor but lets not kid ourselves. He looked slow and sloppy against McGregor who had no ammy or pro fights prior.

What history does Pac have of making up injury excuses?

Oh right, you're just a complete FMJ homer.

You don't need to go crazy defending him...we know he is great.

but he did not look good in his last two fights tbh.slower. reflexes aren't what they once were. no worries he is old as fuck. but still

sure maybe he was carrying conor. if so it was a damn good carry job because he looked relatively pedestrian for the first quarter of the fight and a few select moments in the later rounds

other than the injured shoulder has he? i am legitimately asking. I can't remember if he has or not. I seem to recall some sort of injury excuse after the 1st morales fight
Pac has always been a sore loser. Always. Remember that he lost to Morales because of the blood test? He lost because Marquez stepped on his foot? Are you saying he took the Bradley loss in a humble manner? The shoulder that miraculously healed after he went swimming in the magical ocean?

The guy is humble when he wins. He has never been one to take a loss without putting the blame somewhere else.

Floyd is done. He probably wouldn't even be able to make the weight, like when he fought Marquez. Right @Sunfish?
nwld.gif

Pac has always been a sore loser. Always. Remember that he lost to Morales because of the blood test? He lost because Marquez stepped on his foot? Are you saying he took the Bradley loss in a humble manner? The shoulder that miraculously healed after he went swimming in the magical ocean?

The guy is humble when he wins. He has never been one to take a loss without putting the blame somewhere else.
Dude you hate on Pac like a filipino slept with your girl.
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...iao-undergoes-surgery-torn-right-rotator-cuff

You don't need to go crazy defending him...we know he is great.

but he did not look good in his last two fights tbh.slower. reflexes aren't what they once were. no worries he is old as fuck. but still

sure maybe he was carrying conor. if so it was a damn good carry job because he looked relatively pedestrian for the first quarter of the fight and a few select moments in the later rounds
The Conor fight was basically a work. I wouldn't take anything from that fight as something to analyze.
Yea Floyd isn't what he was 3 years ago, but he obviously carried Conor that whole fight.
I think Floyd said he didn't even train the last month before the fight.

Back