Mayweather On 'Tough Guy' Dana White: "He Use To Work For Us."

he's in the 100 million dolla business, not 100 thousand dolla business.

checkmate. Floyd wins.

Fuck me, it's the Three Stooges :icon_lol:

Yea, except the two stooges on the left and right are billionaires and the stooge in the middle is worth hundreds of millions, which is more than every UFC fighter combined.

was always a dumb question...give Floyd respect or at least be nice

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...s-sponored-by-ufc-s-dana-white-233757891.html

excerpts:

Mayweather wore a primarily black outfit that night, with his first name emblazoned across the waist and gold stripes on the outside of the right leg. Across the back of his jacket was "Bullenbeiser Boxing Gear."

The owner of Bullenbeiser Boxing Gear might be pretty familiar to fight fans now: UFC president Dana White.

"Floyd wore my stuff for his first four fights," White told Yahoo Sports. "I still have the stuff somewhere, though I don't know where it is."

aab48090-ef91-11e4-93c4-e9aca7b36b4e_FLOYD-SCREEN-GRAB-SHOT.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...s-sponored-by-ufc-s-dana-white-233757891.html

excerpts:

Mayweather wore a primarily black outfit that night, with his first name emblazoned across the waist and gold stripes on the outside of the right leg. Across the back of his jacket was "Bullenbeiser Boxing Gear."

The owner of Bullenbeiser Boxing Gear might be pretty familiar to fight fans now: UFC president Dana White.

"Floyd wore my stuff for his first four fights," White told Yahoo Sports. "I still have the stuff somewhere, though I don't know where it is."

Wtf? Floyd helped that idiot out when no one gave a single fuck about him, and this is how he is repaid? Dana and company using his name to try to make their star Ronda seem bigger than she is? Ungrateful mofo is what he is.

You can't understand why the most skilled man in combat sports, who is undefeated and has a loud, over the top polarizing, personality is a draw?

Because he suckers people like you into buying $100 ppvs?

every now and then Tyson gives an interview and it just goes from cuddly to homicide in seconds. what a scary dude.

Haha that was awsome, he looked ready to kill the interviewer at the end just for asking the question.

Dana B Dana

Rousey Money will never equal Mayweather money
And Mayweather would beat that a$$ if she stepped to him

Lol at the Dana White fan club ITT.

excerpts:

Holy shit, good find. Mayweather must have got rid of him.

Back