Mayweather-McGregor 2 expected in 2023

I did watch it, which is why I know that unofficially Floyd beat him, but that officially he did not as the only way to win was via stoppage. Which he didn't get. AKA he didn't win.

Let alone sitting here and trying to pretend that Floyd missing 80% of his strikes against Logan Paul of all people would be anything to try and brag about. He has clearly lost a major step which is to be expected at his age/years since professionally competing.

And no, Logan wouldn't beat Conor. Jake probably would, but you do know Logan hasn't ever won a boxing fight right? Not even against other Youtubers? He's not a good boxer at all, he's entirely just an athletic guy.

This is a beyond dumb take. That would put the PPV numbers at only 400-800k. McGregor or Mayweather vs a ham sandwich does more than that, let alone together.

It's in no way shape or form something anybody should buy, but knocking these guys ability to draw is the stupidest thing. It's clearing at least 1M buys with ease, and probably more like 2M. Still way down from the first match, but everything is from one of the biggest PPVs of all time. Nothing on the horizon for awhile is clearing 4.3M buys.

Lmao use your eyes, there's no way to not view that fight as possibly fixed. It's all everybody thought after the fight as Tenshin was flopping all over the place, and from punches that barely hit. He got decked clean and knocked down once sure that was probably legit, but everything else looks fake as fuck and then his corner throws in the towel of all things.

ClassicGreedyConch-max-1mb.gif

And why you assume Rizin must be the fixer, let alone that a Japanese promotion like them would be above doing so, is beyond me. Floyd's come back to them and fighting for them in 4 days, of course they want to attract Floyd and might try and make him look good. It's why he was matched with someone significantly smaller than him in the first place lmao.
Logan was like twice his size. Conor, while bigger than Floyd, will have nowhere near as big of a size advantage.
And Floyd is the A side. He'll bring Conor down to whatever weight he likes.
Regardless, fuck this match up.

How is it that when the story literally quotes Mayweather saying they're in negotiations?
They both say lots of shit. That's why.

OK you're right. It's "news" I take with a grain of salt, at best. Cheers.

EDIT: Actually, several posts below, I prove that my original point has validity. Cheers again.

Last edited:
How is it that when the story literally quotes Mayweather saying they're in negotiations?

Where did I ever say Conor would win? Learn to read mate.

I said Floyd hasn't looked good in years either, and has a fight with a Youtuber in 4 days so people should probably actually look at how Floyd is doing lately instead of just throwing out dumb takes like he could always win because he used to be able to. He hasn't even (officially) won his last 2 bouts, and might look like utter trash against a can on Friday.

People like you are probably the same types of people who picked Holyfield to beat Belfort because of latent ability instead of seeing how horrible of a mismatch it was at this point based on how they actually physically looked.
Learn to read mate, I asked if you were claiming that.

Floyd may not have looked good but he toyed with your hero, who has looked much worse than Floyd since their fight.

No, I didn't pick Holyfield as I have a brain and I'm not a delusional fanboy like you whose judgement gets clouded by an obsession over a fighter.

OK here's Dana's take (has anyone posted this yet?)

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...gregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-2-its-all-bullsit/

“It’s all bulls*it. Those guys are just talking on social media like they do. The ‘Daily Mirror’ or whatever the hell that tabloid is called is full of shit.”

Furthermore, Dana White revealed he has zero interest in a possible rematch. Upon being asked by a reporter what it would take him to make the fight, the promoter stated:

“Dementia”.

Seriously folks, how is it possible that I'm the first one to post this?

OK here's Dana's take (has anyone posted this yet?)

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...gregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-2-its-all-bullsit/

“It’s all bulls*it. Those guys are just talking on social media like they do. The ‘Daily Mirror’ or whatever the hell that tabloid is called is full of shit.”

Furthermore, Dana White revealed he has zero interest in a possible rematch. Upon being asked by a reporter what it would take him to make the fight, the promoter stated:

“Dementia”.

Seriously folks, how is it possible that I'm the first one to post this?
Thank you Dana.
It's gonna happen, isn't it? Fuck.

Is this what Conor is holding out for? Realistically, does this mean he’s done with fighting in the UFC? With Nate gone, there might not be anything left for him.

Especially with Diego gone as well. He could fight under Khabib's EagleFC brand and get that Diego match the UFC protected from him?

Realistically this fight would sell. Casuals still think Conor is still the double champ.

{<Mcgoat}

Imagine how bad Conor would gas out the 2nd time. His best moments weren't haymakers against Mayweather, and it's arguable he was given those moments so he would gas out sooner. The 1st fight ruined Conor and he never looked the same after.

Logan was like twice his size. Conor, while bigger than Floyd, will have nowhere near as big of a size advantage.

Yes... so he should've been much easier to hit, especially as Logan used his size to clinch and brought himself into Floyd's range, not kept Floyd at Logan's range. Instead Floyd missed like 70% of his punches. He only "won" because Logan landed even less (though they counted every time he put out range finders as punch attempts).

Nobody should've come out of that and thought Floyd should be fighting any fighters at this point, even if he should still be favoured to win over any non top level fighter. Let alone continuing to think so 2 years later on top of that.

Again, let's see what Floyd looks like against another Youtuber this Friday before judging how good he actually still is at this point.

Floyd is old as shit. He may actually have bitten off too much if true
Yeah floyds old, and clearly slowing. There will be an intersection point at some stage where Floyd Degrades enough that Conor's boxing + youth + size will be enough.

I know, I know. I MAY consider pirating this, but ill likely just watch the highlights on YouTube. With that being said, millions of suckers must be ready to pay for this shit otherwise it's not a event that would be financial sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back