Mayweather-Maidana Just watched for the 1st time

You cant be serious.

So, you cant hit a foul area unless your opponent exposed it to you? That is ridiculous as is your entirely biased and silly argument.

describe how it happened if that wasnt the case

describe how it happened if that wasnt the case

Oh I dont know, throwing a punch and aiming there? It isnt rocket science.

The early shots to the back of the head, before Floyd started holding or using the forearm, had nothing to do with Floyd holding or turning into it. That is where Maidana threw them and where they landed. At one point he was holding Floyd around the neck while punching the back of the head. Care to explain how that is also Floyd's fault?

So back to your logic, Maidana is the one who started the dirty shit and Floyd, again by your logic, did what he had to do to handle it.

Last edited:
Nope. I think it's hilarious how Maidana fouled. I'm bias and not going to lie about it. Loved every single foul.

I like when guys combat holding or pushing down or just have that fire in them to do what it takes.

Any other fight someone would have said you should do it until the ref calls it.

youre an idiot. Its that simple.

Good for you.

How did Maidana hit Mayweather behind the head unless Mayweather exposed the back of his head to him? My argument wasn't solely based on clinching.. my argument was based on Mayweather utilizing a loophole in the rules.. exposing and turning foul areas into the path of shots to gain a break from the ref or a pause and consideration of the rules from the fighter...it's essentially a more artistic and less cowardly form of completely turning your back on an opponent..

Like I said.. when I was in the ams I got warnings for exposing the back of my head to opponents.. it wasn't accepted as a part of the game..it was rightfully called as an unfair advantage that forced my opponent to forfeit his position and the effort it took to get there.. or risk getting penalized..

Wow.

I'm going to assume you're aren't being serious with that one. Put me and you in a ring and I bet you whatever you want I could twat you in the back of your dome without you exposing it to me.

Dude.. I know that I could physically get around you and hit you in the back of the head.. but that didn't happen to Mayweather.. nobody got around him.. he turned away from a punch.. I was saying..tell me how it happened if Maidana was dirty first..Browny points for showing me...

Cracky, turning your head into a shot doesn't make it legal to hit a guy there. It excuses the fighter from a foul because both guys are at fault. But when a guy turns his head, you can't load up and hit him on the back of the head.

Nope. I think it's hilarious how Maidana fouled. I'm bias and not going to lie about it. Loved every single foul.

I like when guys combat holding or pushing down or just have that fire in them to do what it takes.

Any other fight someone would have said you should do it until the ref calls it.

justbleed.gif

yes yes we get it maidana sucks and mayweather is without blemish,testament/greatness hardwork/dedication yadda yadda

Dude.. I know that I could physically get around you and hit you in the back of the head.. but that didn't happen to Mayweather.. nobody got around him.. he turned away from a punch.. I was saying..tell me how it happened if Maidana was dirty first..Browny points for showing me...

You need to go watch the first round again.

yes yes we get it maidana sucks and mayweather is without blemish,testament/greatness hardwork/dedication yadda yadda

Except no one said any of that.

Oh I dont know, throwing a punch and aiming there? It isnt rocket science.

The early shots to the back of the head, before Floyd started holding or using the forearm, had nothing to do with Floyd holding or turning into it. That is where Maidana threw them and where they landed. At one point he was holding Floyd around the neck while punching the back of the head. Care to explain how that is also Floyd's fault?

So back to your logic, Maidana is the one who started the dirty shit and Floyd, again by your logic, did what he had to do to handle it.

Floyd shoulder rolls when punches are coming in.. his head turns to his right as he does this... the back of his head is then exposed to a punch the innitially targeted a legal area.. there's no one to blame but him if the punch then lands on the back of his head...

that's what Im saying.. This is simple simple stuff.. Maidana is guilty of following up after he was clinched and May turned his head into the locked arm... but the innitial shots were not thrown with the intent of cheating.. Mayweather's style causes them to stray from their target

Ill again refer you to the first round. Punching the back of the head, without Floyd turning into anything, holding the back of the neck while punching the back of the head, etc.

Before any holding or forearms came into play from Floyd.

You need to go watch the first round again.

Okay.. 2:13 May spins right as a right hook comes in.. hits him in the back of the shoulder... whos fault?

2:03 Mayweather lands a right hand to the back of Maidana's head as he ducks down.. Maidana's fault

1:54 first clinch by May...

1:43 Maidana wails on May while May tries to clinch again.. hitting him in the back of the head.. May does some ufc shit on Maidanas's arm

I think you need to watch a little more closely if you think Maidana innitiated all this.. Maidana was not being a clean fighter.. not saying he was.. but Mayweather was fighting dirty as hell in there.

Except he's right and you're acting like a broad. Shut the hell up already.

If you dont like the conversation dont read it. No one is forcing you to.

In other words, go fuck yourself.

Okay.. 2:13 May spins right as a right hook comes in.. hits him in the back of the shoulder... whos fault?

2:03 Mayweather lands a right hand to the back of Maidana's head as he ducks down.. Maidana's fault

1:54 first clinch by May...

1:43 Maidana wails on May while May tries to clinch again.. hitting him in the back of the head.. May does some ufc shit on Maidanas's arm

I think you need to watch a little more closely if you think Maidana innitiated all this.. Maidana was not being a clean fighter.. not saying he was.. but Mayweather was fighting dirty as hell in there.

Helen Keller could give a more accurate play by play.

Back