Mayweather is not just an A Level Athlete, but an A Level Troll.Conor is not at his level, C level!!

McGregor fans upset because other fan bases are dick riding? "We were dick riding before dick riding was cool!" Lol

C'mon man. You know damn well Conor's legion of neck bearded virgins had this coming. Everyone's just laughing at the monumental rustling May has done in one day.

The funny thing is that they're discussing a boxing match. I don't feel like I need to tell you how that would go.

And i dont need to tell you how an mma fight would go, which is far closer to what an actual fight should be.

Its just too bad floyd would never step out of his comfort zone.

Floyd is a track star and a point fighter...

Except I'm not, which is something most of the people that matter know around here, but thanks for making it obvious that you are already braindamaged from the senseless beating you took in that topic.

{<jordan}

hqdefault.jpg

And i dont need to tell you how an mma fight would go, which is far closer to what an actual fight should be.

I agree.

MMA fights are booked many months in advance. And you can be assured a fight between Canor and Mr. Mayweather would be booked far longer ahead of time, thus giving Floyd more than the required 6 months to learn how to stop the double. Face it, punk, conor will always be blowing Floyds proverbial flute.... unless he actually engaged him in combat, then he'd end up literally felatting him

Most Conor fans understand Mayweather is the man Conor hopes he can grow up to be.

Mayweather can literally buy Conor as a sex slave if he wanted.

Mayweather via KO.

MMA fights are booked many months in advance. And you can be assured a fight between Canor and Mr. Mayweather would be booked far longer ahead of time, thus giving Floyd more than the required 6 months to learn how to stop the double. Face it, punk, conor will always be blowing Floyds proverbial flute.... unless he actually engaged him in combat, then he'd end up literally felatting him

Resorted to calling people names like a 12 year old.

Tend to your estrogen levels, they seem to be high.

After that, take your ass back to boxing forum where you belong and stay there.

Resorted to calling people names like a 12 year old.

Tend to your estrogen levels, they seem to be high.

After that, take your ass back to boxing forum where you belong and stay there.
Beta cuck lying liberal spotted (ive never been in the boxing forums). I like Sam Smith as a vocalist, so what?

How have the mods let this shit thread go 5 pages without sending it to the wasteland?

Do you get upset and act post menopausal everytime you can't force your opinion upon someone?
No idea what you're talking about. You sound triggered tho. It's okei bro/xir/shir/that. Trump is here now. No more tears

Are you always this boring?
I have love for most of my misguided brethren. Just accept Trump as your lord as savior and your feelings will be great again. Or don't and just our feelings will be great again you motherfucking cuck. Burn in hell for all I care. The choice is yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back