Mayweather is not just an A Level Athlete, but an A Level Troll.Conor is not at his level, C level!!

McGregor fans upset because other fan bases are dick riding? "We were dick riding before dick riding was cool!" Lol

C'mon man. You know damn well Conor's legion of neck bearded virgins had this coming. Everyone's just laughing at the monumental rustling May has done in one day.

mj-laughing.gif

64494901.jpg

Yeah...

Undefeated, and hundreds of millions in earnings. Conor refuses to even defend any belt. How many does Floyd have ? Over 20.

He's a puppy trying to run with the big dog.

What mind games could Conor EVER try to play with Floyd ? He's NEVER lost. He could buy, and sell Conor's ass many many times over.

He's just making himself look stupid.

Your right about lot of his "fans", but how has he rustled Conor? Has he replied with something I don't know of?

Remember those days where fighters bragged about their KO ratios and not money? I member :'(

Conor is chilling and training...

And most likely laughing at these 2 on their social media rants...Bringing up his name while he just lets em carry on...I doubt he even feeds into this crap tbh. I know I wouldnt even bother replying to either of them...

This topic is fucking hilarious. The haters won this round fair and square.

Conor and his fans are just thrilled that the GOAT is trolling him, that's how much of a GOAT money May is, just a mention from him and they feel like they've won something. Floyd should do an ultimate troll job and get Conor to leave the UFC with the intention of fighting him and then fight Manny again, collect $200 mil. and treat Conor like a charity case and offer him a spot on the under card.

Boxing match aside i would love too see what would happen to Floyd should he bitch slap Conor...Besides his homies running in to save him lol

LOL

Only if you're retarded.

<{yearp}>

Sorry bruh, you are taking a beating and there's about to be a mod's stoppage. If you dont see it you are probably concussed and might need to pass a ct scan and be cleared by a mod before being able to post again.

You should tap to posts right now and live to post another day, you nuthuggers will surely get your revenge in another Konour related topic.

Sorry bruh, you are taking a beating and there's about to be a mod's stoppage. If you dont see it you are probably concussed and might need to pass a ct scan and be cleared by a mod before being able to post again.

You should tap to posts right now and live to post another day, you nuthuggers will surely get your revenge in another Konour related topic.

Thanks for making it obvious to everybody that you're just another knuckle dragging hater.

<41>

Thanks for making it obvious to everybody that you're just another knuckle dragging hater.

<41>

Except I'm not, which is something most of the people that matter know around here, but thanks for making it obvious that you are already braindamaged from the senseless beating you took in that topic.

We seen floyd trying to act mature....and I think people forgot how great of a troll he is.

Lately he has been calling out McTapper aka Mystic tap....and he is already rustling Conor and all the Conor fanboys.

His trolling is on a whole other level....McTapper is not even close when it comes to trolling.....Not only is he a C level athlete but he is also a C level troll.

Trust me Im an A level troll so I know what Im talking about..I recognize greatness and Mayweather is A level.

The man just started trolling this last day...and already he has taken over MMA/BoXing/Social Media/ESPN etc. He is on his way to a $100+ million payout by destroying the most overrated fighter of our time, Conor.

This is a true A Level Troll, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Stay rustled, Conor Nuthuggers.

floyd-mayweather.gif

2472E6DF00000578-2897976-image-a-4_1420536530673.jpg

this just shows that he's gotten to, he has an inferiority complex towards mma fighters

We seen floyd trying to act mature....and I think people forgot how great of a troll he is.

Lately he has been calling out McTapper aka Mystic tap....and he is already rustling Conor and all the Conor fanboys.

His trolling is on a whole other level....McTapper is not even close when it comes to trolling.....Not only is he a C level athlete but he is also a C level troll.

Trust me Im an A level troll so I know what Im talking about..I recognize greatness and Mayweather is A level.

The man just started trolling this last day...and already he has taken over MMA/BoXing/Social Media/ESPN etc. He is on his way to a $100+ million payout by destroying the most overrated fighter of our time, Conor.

This is a true A Level Troll, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Stay rustled, Conor Nuthuggers.

floyd-mayweather.gif

2472E6DF00000578-2897976-image-a-4_1420536530673.jpg

I'm offering a crisp $100 bill to anyone who can show me where the lie doe

Fuck no he wont

Conor is used to $10 million per PPV max....he will be happy with $15-$20 million.

Conor is gonna get KO'd...he is going to look like a bigger weakling than he already is
calling a mma fighter weakling? who tf are you? fat fucking loser

Back