Mayweather is not just an A Level Athlete, but an A Level Troll.Conor is not at his level, C level!!

Conor is playing Mayweather like a fish. Increasing his popularity and fame. TS cant see this with his silly hate. Open your eyes buddeh.....

Rustled by what? Conor fans want this fight. We're loving every minute of it.

LOl at Conor getting $15m.

You silly boy.
PLS

Mayweather is rustling Mystic tap fans by calling him McTapper.

Again Conor is the B side....Mayweather is gonna be the real winner in all of this....Conor will be happy with $15 million, he doesn't get paid shit by UFC.

Conor don't wanna play trolls with Floyd. He's top notch. Sassed the fuck out of de la Hoya. It's hilarious shit too.

LMAO Floyd is making conor fanboys angry as fuck

LOL

Show me one angry post.

It's fucking amazing how delusional you Conor haters are.

You live in an alternate reality.

<36>

Every insult Floyd sends Conor's way is one step closer to the fight happening.

raw

Your obsessive hatred of one man is sad TS. I suppose it's the only thing keeping you alive. You better pray to your master the devil that he never retires.

LOL

Show me one angry post.

<36>

raw
obvious reaction from a butthurt fanboy. lmao

LOL

Show me one angry post.

<36>

raw
Do you think Conor has a chance?
I don't watch boxing but someone like Pacquiao lost, how is Conor (who doesn't even train boxing full time) supposed to beat the guy? Common sense tells me he would be humiliated in there.

Do you think Conor has a chance?
I don't watch boxing but someone like Pacquiao lost, how is Conor (who doesn't even train boxing full time) supposed to beat the guy? Common sense tells me he would be humiliated in there.

Conor has a very slim chance at beating Floyd in a boxing match but the whole experience will be a lot of fun.

He'll make a fuck load of money and become an even bigger star, him and the UFC can't lose here.

{<jordan}

Wait until the press conference.

Do you know who Floyd Mayweather is, bruv? Muh Fugga brings chickens to press conferences to sass his victims...

I'm not 13, my child. I don't chubbed over some little mickey hopping around in a white yetti costume.

Chickens....goat sass

Do you know who Floyd Mayweather is, bruv? Muh Fugga brings chickens to press conferences to sass his victims...

I'm not 13, my child. I don't chubbed over some little mickey hopping around in a white yetti costume.

Chickens....goat sass

Please. Conor is lightyears ahead of Floyd in trash talk.

raw

tumblr_lydygcLKkC1r57t8v.gif

TS is so stupid he thinks Floyd is doing this to troll Conor fans on a forum he's never heard of.

<36>

Obviously Floyd is hyping up the fight.

He's doing exactly what Conor wants him to do.

raw

Rustled by what? Conor fans want this fight. We're loving every minute of it.

LOl at Conor getting $15m.

You silly boy.

So you're saying Floyd is as dumb as fuck?..

<mma4>

LOL

Show me one angry post.

<36>

raw

{<jordan}

Wait until the press conference.

So you're saying Conor's a bigger star than Floyd?

Floyd's banking off Conor's name?

<mma4>

Conor has a very slim chance at beating Floyd in a boxing match but the whole experience will be a lot of fun.

He'll make a fuck load of money and become an even bigger star, him and the UFC can't lose here.

Please. Conor is lightyears ahead of Floyd in trash talk.

raw

tumblr_lydygcLKkC1r57t8v.gif

>Claims he not mad

>Over 9000 emotional posts on Mayweather in a SINGLE thread

#MELTDOWN CONFIRMED!

40116-Boxing-Floyd-Mayweather-PI-AV.vadapt.664.high.1.jpg

I'm sure Conor is real tore up from all this FREE Promotion. Negotiations may have progressed and we are seeing the beginning of building the fight. Floyd just put Conor's name in the mouths of every sports media outlet worldwide and potentially a large sector of boxing fans that doesn't even know who Conor is. Or, Conor is in his head so much he took the time out of his day to make a video of himself resorting to making middle school level call outs which is pathetic if not for promotional purposes. Either way it's a win win for Conor, troll job is on YOU LOL

I'm sure Conor is real tore up from all this FREE Promotion. Negotiations may have progressed and we are seeing the beginning of building the fight. Floyd just put Conor's name in the mouths of every sports media outlet worldwide and potentially a large sector of boxing fans that doesn't even know who Conor is. Or, Conor is in his head so much he took the time out of his day to make a video of himself resorting to making middle school level call outs which is pathetic if not for promotional purposes. Either way it's a win win for Conor, troll job is on YOU LOL

The only winner here is the guy who is gonna make $100 million his next fight.

Conor is not gonna make anywhere near that.

Back